FULL GAME PLAY OF ASCENSION ON DASHBOARD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo guys,i think i made a discovery!

Pause at 2:29,then play and pay attention to the black hole bomb and "Tan Ops" (the white player)

He jumps INTO the black hole!

I dont know how to give brains but I will try [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] I think you are on to something

There are two Richtofens shown in this video...

One in the spacesuit. Which you can see in first person if your playing as him at 0:43 seconds. And you can see him at 0:41 seconds to the left of your screen, brown ops is playing as him. You can clearly see the spacesuit.

At 0:51 seconds though. The player is in first person view as Richtofen in his standard outfit.

Richtofen might just have an alternate attire? Or maybe there are two Richtofens!?!

When JD says "The landers have something special about them"...

I believe he is referring to them being a big easter egg, or leading to the PAP

If you watch the video when the player in the Lander, lands above him you can see the red outline of the rocket, about a third of it goes green. I think after so many Lander rides when the icon of the rocket goes from red to green it will take off which will allow assess to the PAP.