FULL GAME PLAY OF ASCENSION ON DASHBOARD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watched it, did anyone notice the monkeys jumping on and grabbing the perk machines before the player shot them? Thats how they are stealing perks...I wonder if you get them back?

cuz i think that the 2 new perks only appear when monkeys come out.. if you have 5000 points before they arrive, you'll be able to buy a ray-gun but u needa get em off the machines ontime before they break em..

and thanks trey' for those fat structures around the map just blow my jizz outta mah pannzzzzz

Things I noticed:

1. They are 100% the W@W group.

2. Around 43 seconds, you can see the logo for Stamin-Up in the bottem left (It is a yellow Lightweight perk logo)

3. After watching the mystery box cycle throught, it appears as though the only Wonder Weapon's are the Thundergun, the Ray Gun, the Gersch Device, and the Nesting Dolls.

4. The Lunar Lander things only cost 250 points.

5. The returing drops so far: Fire Sale, Death Machine, Max Ammo

6. You start the map by flying down on a Lunar Lander

7. At 3:21-3:22 you get a decent view of the PhD Flopper machine

8. Also around 43 second, that appears to be the Stamin-Up machine

9. There are switches with pictures of a rocket above it, possibly activate swithes around the map to be able to launch or get in rocket.

At 3:19 you can see the player using one of the new perks (bottom left corner)

And around 2:40 when he's talking about there being more to the lunar landers, maybe way to access the PaP machine? Like having to activate them all at the same time. Now we just have to wait until Feb 1st to find out.

Well... there is the achievement to using all 3 of the landers... so maybe if you use all three something will happen? but i have no idea.