Ascension Wonder Weapons?

Jackyboy1384

So, which Wonder Weapons do you guys think will be in Ascension? I think the Ray Gun is definitely returning, as well as the Monkey Bomb. We know about the Gersch Device (finally allowing us a choice of wonder grenades), and I don't think we've seen the last of the Thundergun (or DG-3 as Richtofen calls it) yet. The big question for me is the Winter's Howl. Do guys think it should be in Ascension? The below poster (which by the way is amazing) hints towards the Winter's Howl being in there, but then again there is the DG-2 and we all know that was left behind at Der Riese.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/viewer.php?mode=article&id=245325

Sorry guys, the image button thingy didn't work so just follow the link instead :facepalm:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, and i'm sure other people have noticed this too, but where is richtofen?!?!

and who the hell is the guy holding the thundergun?

On subject, yes i do want the wunderwaffe back, but i also don't want them to remove any of the other wunder weapons, they all help in their own special way, i mean without the winters howl/ fury, we would have less chance of helping downed teamates on five and the thundergun is just all round badass when your in a tight situation. So I want all of the wonderweapons to stay in, also another point on the wunder weapons, i hope that we will be able to get the wunder weapons more than once, other than the raygun, Because it is just damn annoying when the n00b gets the thundergun/ wunderwaffe/ winters howl and wastes all the ammo kill stealing and just being a n00b with it and the decent peopleare trying their hardest to stay alive with the weapons they have

Just a thought, and i'm sure other people have noticed this too, but where is richtofen?!?!

The guy holding the Thundergun is Richtofen. He just hasn't been seen without his hat in game before so we didn't realise he was bald. Plus Richtofen is slowly getting ill and weak due to the side-effects of element 115.

Also, I just saw the Inside Xbox video gameplay of Ascension and I didn't see the Monkey Bomb anywhere. Do you think Mr. Monkey might not be coming back? I mean, the Gersch Device would be a suitable replacement but still... I want my Monkey...

The guy holding the Thundergun is Richtofen. He just hasn't been seen without his hat in game before so we didn't realise he was bald. Plus Richtofen is slowly getting ill and weak due to the side-effects of element 115.

Also, I just saw the Inside Xbox video gameplay of Ascension and I didn't see the Monkey Bomb anywhere. Do you think Mr. Monkey might not be coming back? I mean, the Gersch Device would be a suitable replacement but still... I want my Monkey...

i would like it i both the matryoska dolls and monkey bombs were in it. when byou get the dolls, they should replace frags, because as you can see, the frags wont help much, especially with the monkeys

He also is wearing the black gloves. And these pics are a bit exaggerated so I think they made him look a little more badass.

Rictofen isnt bald, just check his portrait in Kino and watch the first strike trailer, he still has some hair. Not much, but some