I know what beware the 6 means

okay okay hear me out! if yer theory is correct. WHAT IF! what if, they were able to time travel ALL the way back to the first map!?!?!? nacht der untoten!? they left messages all over the fucking wall! DESCEND FROM THE DARKNESS!? thats for shi no numa! power will reunite you!? verruckt! think about it guys, what if they went back in time to the moment where they knew the zombies has first taken over, so they put the messages for the 1st soldiers on the 1st map, giving them clues how to survive, THEN, they went to verruckt, sent messages there to help the 4 soldiers, THEN, shi no numa, then der reise, then kino!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I bet this explians how the zombies rounds never end. The team are stook in the 6th dimension and can't leave it. This theory also explains why the clock in Der Riese keeps going up and back down again all the time. They were in the 6th dimension and the time was stook in the same ten seconds for their whole stay there.

but doesnt explain why they get stronger.. hmm

Haha sorry guys for the complicated post. I'll try and post a 4th grade version:

Think of it like this. There are 11 blocks all on top of each other each being seperate dimensions. As they go up and up they get more detailed complex and confound. The 4th block is the one we are on/know. However we are not aware of the blocks over our head only under directly beneath us. We cannot imagine what its like in a 2-d world. but we can 3-d. The 6th dimension is the theory that if you take space and the matter on which we live (earth in our case) and bend it back on itself you would start back from where you once began. Think of it like a circle. Never ending always going back but the moment you go off the side of the circle a new pathway is formed. Think of it like they are stuck going round and round the circle known as the 6th dimension. The message on the wall "Beware the 6!" Is a warning message so they will purposely get off path and will leave the neverending circle. The message was put there by richtofen and co for that sole purpose.

They are stuck going through time in a neverending circle and need to break that in order to survive/escape the nevending zombie onslaught.

Hope this cleared things up

have any questions go ahead and ask away i love answering them

God bless :)

I swear you are a genius LOL. Now that you've injured mine with your genuis-ness, brains for you!

okay okay hear me out! if yer theory is correct. WHAT IF! what if, they were able to time travel ALL the way back to the first map!?!?!? nacht der untoten!? they left messages all over the fucking wall! DESCEND FROM THE DARKNESS!? thats for shi no numa! power will reunite you!? verruckt! think about it guys, what if they went back in time to the moment where they knew the zombies has first taken over, so they put the messages for the 1st soldiers on the 1st map, giving them clues how to survive, THEN, they went to verruckt, sent messages there to help the 4 soldiers, THEN, shi no numa, then der reise, then kino!

Yes this is just one more reason to add to the list of the billions of reasons my theory makes sense

This is the best description of "Beware of the six" that i have read yet. I am sure it is not something as simple as chupa ^^ is describing. It is never simple with treyarch and this story line, they have proven that with every map. We are still discovering things on der riese and the other maps...

I'm sure as people begin to dig into the story of Ascension, we will have a much clearer understanding.

• 3 weeks later...

dude i think u have gone mad... i mean 6th dimension? i dont think treyarch made an easter egg that only a physicist could answer i think its something much more simpler... just a thing with the number 6. could be the 6 115 weps the nova6 crawlers the 6 power boxes etc...

they did have stuf it seems only historians can find, as everyones making stupid theories when if you just look to history it tells you everything :D but no i agree with you, i think its as simple as nova 6

There are a whole bunch of ways to think about what "Beware the 6" actualy means. To choose one over the other just because it fits your comfortable way of thinking is only natural, however to claim that someone elses way of thinking is wrong because it does not fit in with your reality would be ignorant.

I like to hear ideas like the OP has posted, they are just as valid as the simple explanations, proof does not lie in what the majority decide is the current truth.

No matter how loudly they shout!

That my friend is one of the best descriptions for beware the six i have heard. Personally i didn't think that with all the effort that treyarch have put into the zombies storyline that they would have left is as something as simple as the nova 6 gas. Im actually surprised that i understood (barely) what you were going on about though.

Haha sorry guys for the complicated post. I'll try and post a 4th grade version:

Think of it like this. There are 11 blocks all on top of each other each being seperate dimensions. As they go up and up they get more detailed complex and confound. The 4th block is the one we are on/know. However we are not aware of the blocks over our head only under directly beneath us. We cannot imagine what its like in a 2-d world. but we can 3-d. The 6th dimension is the theory that if you take space and the matter on which we live (earth in our case) and bend it back on itself you would start back from where you once began. Think of it like a circle. Never ending always going back but the moment you go off the side of the circle a new pathway is formed. Think of it like they are stuck going round and round the circle known as the 6th dimension. The message on the wall "Beware the 6!" Is a warning message so they will purposely get off path and will leave the neverending circle. The message was put there by richtofen and co for that sole purpose.

They are stuck going through time in a neverending circle and need to break that in order to survive/escape the nevending zombie onslaught.

Hope this cleared things up

have any questions go ahead and ask away i love answering them

God bless :)

so basically waht you are saying is that the 6th dimension is the paradox dimension where we have interfered with the time timeline creating a paradox, keeping us stuck in a loop because as time ends at one part it technically also continues in the past at a certain time because of the time traveling. Hmm i like that but what about that one dimension where changing the past doesnt end the future in a universe shattering paradox, but much rather explodes into a bunch of alternate timeline because in that dimension every decision spurs an alternate timeline. Also quick question did you just come up with the sixth dimension being the one existing as the circular paradoxical timeline? Or did you find some research because that would be awesome to see

i had a theory on kino and ascension tying in but its not solid.

it is to do with the HYENA code that people have started talking about and the nova 6 zombies.

i believe that kino was a brain washing facility for the nazis and the illuminati. to brain wash the dead soldiers. and a form of element 115 and nova six was capsuled and left dormant in the skin of these crawler things. now i know they dont look like hyenas but nova 6 disfigures whoever it comes into contact with.

so maybe the scientists in kino were using these crawlers as a back up keeping them caged on the roof and with an electric signal would release the capsuled 115 nova and they would come in and attack the zombies. this ties in with the door that is at the top of the ladders. and also shows why they crawl down the wall.

well back to the hyena bit which gets confusing but im a confusing person.

the crawlers are disfigured hyena.

hyenas prey on the dead that other predators have killed.

the scientists were going to use these to kill the living dead in an emergency

now the reasons this didnt work.

primary survival instinct would not let you destroy your own race therefore the crawlers rather than eat zombies eat humansand this plan backfired against the scientists.

up until this post i thought thie beware the 6 message may have had something to do with this however this post works alot better

i honestly love this but i have to question one thing, if they are hyenas then why do they wear pants? or some sort of lower body piece of clothing.

i honestly love this but i have to question one thing, if they are hyenas then why do they wear pants? or some sort of lower body piece of clothing.

well obviously with all the dead meat around they got quite randy and the scientists were ashamed of themselves so covered up the hyena so they did not have t see giant penises lol. no tbh i dont know. i was trying to tie the HYENA password in ascension to kino but got a bit crazy. maybe they were just kamikaze bombs to be sent at rouge zombies. as they do kill them

So I bet this explians how the zombies rounds never end. The team are stook in the 6th dimension and can't leave it. This theory also explains why the clock in Der Riese keeps going up and back down again all the time. They were in the 6th dimension and the time was stook in the same ten seconds for their whole stay there.

but doesnt explain why they get stronger.. hmm

Hi all, just joined to reply to this as well as a few other things. If there's an introduce yourself page, i will be posting on there as well.

Just wanted to say that it makes sense that they get stronger, and i can explain it in a few different ways but I dont know what to call this theory-thingy exactly.

If you shoot a lazer and it neverendingly bounces off mirrors, as time goes on the lazer will gain more and more power. I cant remember what I was gonna say when i started this post unfortunately but in time the same holds true. So basically as time goes on in a parallel dimension sort of deal number one the people will get smarter and

number two if it's a really screwed up loop dimension i remember for some reason that the people from the last time around will remain in the dimension or what you perceive of it/ more zombies makes sense because they dont dissapear when you go back through to the next loop or whatever. That's one reason as to why you gotta kill all the zombies in each round I suppose. And there are more zombies each round because the ones that existed last time appear along with clones of themselves made from the looping factor.

As for them getting harder to kill and stuff, maybe the higher in the round you go the farther away you get from normal reality and therefore the harder it is to do things such as kill the zombies, open doors, remove barriers etc. This may also explain the otherworldly powers in a theoretical way but really we know its Samantha doing all of it. It doesn't make sense as to why she would give you helpful powerups (feels guilty? idk) however...there maybe another side to the coin that we dont know of.

i was thinking the same thing as well. but i didnt kno about the 6th theory i saw that and asked my friend what it could mean n we thought it might b that they have been here before n they put all that stuff on the walls so they kno what to do different. thats y all the windows r already boarded up and theres blood everywhere trails as if someone was down n cralwing. But the only thing is ascension they dont use a telporter to get there it could be before everything happened thats y the german is in the space suit( i kno the germans name just dont kno how to spell it) i dont kno how it could be before NDU. but good post [brains]

In Kino der Toten in the lobby of the theater aka the spawn room up on the wall you see 1 sentence with 3 words and 4 syllables: "Beware the 6!" At first glance I was just like...HUH?! What the heck does that mean? I asked my buddy Rob and we just agreed it was probably because the Nova 6 gas crawler thingie magickys or maybe because hell hounds or something but I've recently been doing some research and here is what I unearthed (

Beware the 6 is a message left by the group in order to warn themselves of the future/past. You follow? No? Bear with me. You see I think that the group is stuck in a continous time loop as the MDT or the Multi-Dimensional-Transporter/Teleporter is capable of time travel and that's what the 6th demension is! Time Travel! Ever hear of a quantom second (also called a nuclear second)...in each second of our earth clock tick there is approyimately 18 to the 43 powers number of quantom seconds. What are they...they intervals at which all perspectives callapse into the center of the one Super Attractor, the centerless center of everything. There is no such thing as time, only intervals of pictures, each quantom second is a static picture, and when u jump from one picture to the next 18 to the 43 power of times, u get the deceptive appearance of time. The 6th dimension is literally a concept that bending of space you will be able to walk back in to the past and if I remember correctly (which I do) then 5 takes place before Kino. Meaning that the group has been there before and is warning the group of using the machine. They will forever be stuck in a continuos time loop.

Another thing about this is you could meet yourself and this is a scary very dangerous concept. If the past person died then the future one would instantly cease to exist and also knowing yourself in the future in the past could severly change you desisions which has serious consequences. Imagine that two chess players are playing the game. And they make moves, one after the other. Someone is recording the moves so that they can replay the same game on another chess board some time later... that recording records time. Each time a player moves, the move increments. SO the first move makes way to the second move, which makes way for the third, and so on. If the players were so inclined, they could stop their game, and go backwards. I've you've played a game of chess, you've probably done that; undone your past couple moves. This indicates a change of state, specifically of time. A temporal change. But they can also go forward again to exactly the same position they were at before going back.

In summary the group is leaving a message for themselves so they will not time travel.

That's a really good theory. But I though the Beware of the 6 was about the dogs beacuse Fluffy was test subject #6?

i had a theory on kino and ascension tying in but its not solid.

it is to do with the HYENA code that people have started talking about and the nova 6 zombies.

i believe that kino was a brain washing facility for the nazis and the illuminati. to brain wash the dead soldiers. and a form of element 115 and nova six was capsuled and left dormant in the skin of these crawler things. now i know they dont look like hyenas but nova 6 disfigures whoever it comes into contact with.

so maybe the scientists in kino were using these crawlers as a back up keeping them caged on the roof and with an electric signal would release the capsuled 115 nova and they would come in and attack the zombies. this ties in with the door that is at the top of the ladders. and also shows why they crawl down the wall.

now the reasons this didnt work.

primary survival instinct would not let you destroy your own race therefore the crawlers rather than eat zombies eat humansand this plan backfired against the scientists.

up until this post i thought thie beware the 6 message may have had something to do with this however this post works alot better

Woah,I was thinking that they used the actual nova gas to kill the zombies,but instead infected them thus turning them into the nova gas crawlers