I know what beware the 6 means

In Kino der Toten in the lobby of the theater aka the spawn room up on the wall you see 1 sentence with 3 words and 4 syllables: "Beware the 6!" At first glance I was just like...HUH?! What the heck does that mean? I asked my buddy Rob and we just agreed it was probably because the Nova 6 gas crawler thingie magickys or maybe because hell hounds or something but I've recently been doing some research and here is what I unearthed (

Beware the 6 is a message left by the group in order to warn themselves of the future/past. You follow? No? Bear with me. You see I think that the group is stuck in a continous time loop as the MDT or the Multi-Dimensional-Transporter/Teleporter is capable of time travel and that's what the 6th demension is! Time Travel! Ever hear of a quantom second (also called a nuclear second)...in each second of our earth clock tick there is approyimately 18 to the 43 powers number of quantom seconds. What are they...they intervals at which all perspectives callapse into the center of the one Super Attractor, the centerless center of everything. There is no such thing as time, only intervals of pictures, each quantom second is a static picture, and when u jump from one picture to the next 18 to the 43 power of times, u get the deceptive appearance of time. The 6th dimension is literally a concept that bending of space you will be able to walk back in to the past and if I remember correctly (which I do) then 5 takes place before Kino. Meaning that the group has been there before and is warning the group of using the machine. They will forever be stuck in a continuos time loop.

Another thing about this is you could meet yourself and this is a scary very dangerous concept. If the past person died then the future one would instantly cease to exist and also knowing yourself in the future in the past could severly change you desisions which has serious consequences. Imagine that two chess players are playing the game. And they make moves, one after the other. Someone is recording the moves so that they can replay the same game on another chess board some time later... that recording records time. Each time a player moves, the move increments. SO the first move makes way to the second move, which makes way for the third, and so on. If the players were so inclined, they could stop their game, and go backwards. I've you've played a game of chess, you've probably done that; undone your past couple moves. This indicates a change of state, specifically of time. A temporal change. But they can also go forward again to exactly the same position they were at before going back.

In summary the group is leaving a message for themselves so they will not time travel.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a really good theory, some of (most of) it confuses me. I like how you used the idea of independant pictures building up a film, I sometimes think that when we think we are in someway capable of time travel, thoughts of the past, presant and future.

I am a bit (a lot) confused about the idea of paradoxs and especially the 6th dimension you mentioned, could you explain it a bit slower and louder for me :D

Great post though, I feel a bit silly for not understanding; this post raises more questions than it answers :D

I just gave brains, so I hope other users have some to give you.

Tanks for sharing.

Haha sorry guys for the complicated post. I'll try and post a 4th grade version:

Think of it like this. There are 11 blocks all on top of each other each being seperate dimensions. As they go up and up they get more detailed complex and confound. The 4th block is the one we are on/know. However we are not aware of the blocks over our head only under directly beneath us. We cannot imagine what its like in a 2-d world. but we can 3-d. The 6th dimension is the theory that if you take space and the matter on which we live (earth in our case) and bend it back on itself you would start back from where you once began. Think of it like a circle. Never ending always going back but the moment you go off the side of the circle a new pathway is formed. Think of it like they are stuck going round and round the circle known as the 6th dimension. The message on the wall "Beware the 6!" Is a warning message so they will purposely get off path and will leave the neverending circle. The message was put there by richtofen and co for that sole purpose.

They are stuck going through time in a neverending circle and need to break that in order to survive/escape the nevending zombie onslaught.

Hope this cleared things up

have any questions go ahead and ask away i love answering them

God bless :)

maybe that explains the reference to the game of chess in sams room. and also why the 4 look younger in the ascension poster

Going off of that, maybe the monkey bomb and bottle of liquor on the bed have a similar relation? Or the big wooden map on the floor with the characters.

It's quite possible but I don't know how a bottle of liquer would relate to anything we know so far but you never know. Things will hopefully start linking up.

Is it just me or does it seem like J. J. Abrahms is starting to make the zombie plot line! Its like frickin Lost. So confusing and deep.

I meant as in possible clues left from them. ex. nikolai is quite the drinker, bottle of alchy is found on the bed. More than likely it's leaning towards not meaning anything, just seemed something to mention.

Omg great great post BRAINS FA SHO LOL [brains] [brains] [brains] been trying out a lot of theories and this goes with one of my theories of the chess board in sam's room and if you notice throughout the kino map there is a reference to the chessboard on the ground because of the checkered floors all throughout kino ....great post though !

So I bet this explians how the zombies rounds never end. The team are stook in the 6th dimension and can't leave it. This theory also explains why the clock in Der Riese keeps going up and back down again all the time. They were in the 6th dimension and the time was stook in the same ten seconds for their whole stay there.

there is rumor that the new zombies map will take place in the rocket facility in the mission Executive Order (look up on youtube) There, are the ascension scientist group (group of nazi scientists) there are 6 of them. beware of the six could mean beware of the ascension group. Apparently theres a book in the mission that says Edward Richtofen DG-2 DG-3, a clock that when you add up the numbers the clock is pointing too equals 935; like group 935 on der riese, and a sign reading 115 and some russian words

It's quite possible but I don't know how a bottle of liquer would relate to anything we know so far but you never know. Things will hopefully start linking up.

Is it just me or does it seem like J. J. Abrahms is starting to make the zombie plot line! Its like frickin Lost. So confusing and deep.

I meant as in possible clues left from them. ex. nikolai is quite the drinker, bottle of alchy is found on the bed. More than likely it's leaning towards not meaning anything, just seemed something to mention.

So wait! Maybe there is an interactive item for each character. That is why the rocket could not be activated all the time, you may not be trying it with the right character. Maybe Nikolai can activate the alcohol bottles, Ricthofen can activate something in the dentists room because he is a doctor and so on.

there is rumor that the new zombies map will take place in the rocket facility in the mission Executive Order (look up on youtube) There, are the ascension scientist group (group of nazi scientists) there are 6 of them. beware of the six could mean beware of the ascension group. Apparently theres a book in the mission that says Edward Richtofen DG-2 DG-3, a clock that when you add up the numbers the clock is pointing too equals 935; like group 935 on der riese, and a sign reading 115 and some russian words

Rumor? Its Been Confirmed There Has Been Trailers Kind Of For It :D

So wait! Maybe there is an interactive item for each character. That is why the rocket could not be activated all the time, you may not be trying it with the right character. Maybe Nikolai can activate the alcohol bottles, Ricthofen can activate something in the dentists room because he is a doctor and so on.

Someone test this? Interesting theory.

In Kino der Toten in the lobby of the theater aka the spawn room up on the wall you see 1 sentence with 3 words and 4 syllables: "Beware the 6!" At first glance I was just like...HUH?! What the heck does that mean? I asked my buddy Rob and we just agreed it was probably because the Nova 6 gas crawler thingie magickys or maybe because hell hounds or something but I've recently been doing some research and here is what I unearthed (

Beware the 6 is a message left by the group in order to warn themselves of the future/past. You follow? No? Bear with me. You see I think that the group is stuck in a continous time loop as the MDT or the Multi-Dimensional-Transporter/Teleporter is capable of time travel and that's what the 6th demension is! Time Travel! Ever hear of a quantom second (also called a nuclear second)...in each second of our earth clock tick there is approyimately 18 to the 43 powers number of quantom seconds. What are they...they intervals at which all perspectives callapse into the center of the one Super Attractor, the centerless center of everything. There is no such thing as time, only intervals of pictures, each quantom second is a static picture, and when u jump from one picture to the next 18 to the 43 power of times, u get the deceptive appearance of time. The 6th dimension is literally a concept that bending of space you will be able to walk back in to the past and if I remember correctly (which I do) then 5 takes place before Kino. Meaning that the group has been there before and is warning the group of using the machine. They will forever be stuck in a continuos time loop.

Another thing about this is you could meet yourself and this is a scary very dangerous concept. If the past person died then the future one would instantly cease to exist and also knowing yourself in the future in the past could severly change you desisions which has serious consequences. Imagine that two chess players are playing the game. And they make moves, one after the other. Someone is recording the moves so that they can replay the same game on another chess board some time later... that recording records time. Each time a player moves, the move increments. SO the first move makes way to the second move, which makes way for the third, and so on. If the players were so inclined, they could stop their game, and go backwards. I've you've played a game of chess, you've probably done that; undone your past couple moves. This indicates a change of state, specifically of time. A temporal change. But they can also go forward again to exactly the same position they were at before going back.

In summary the group is leaving a message for themselves so they will not time travel.

True or not this is very intriguing. A totally new take on it. Excellent work man, certainly piqued my interest