New Ascension Poster

mattbyles

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dempsey looks about 25

Takeo looks almost the same as his portrait in Kino.

Nicolai looks somewhat like Steiner and looks the oldest out of the four.

The chap in the David Bowie jumpsuit looks nothing like ER. Regardless of wether or not it is ER in a jumpsuit in the video.

All in all brilliant artwork for MP1, but I have no idea where this is all going and this poster just adds to the confusmant :lol:

Bring on the 1st of Feb.

I'm sure the differences are because the people are drawn from the artists perspective. They aren't going to look spot-on 100% to their in-game counterparts. It's badass. Can't wait to play. I honestly hope that all of the wonder weapons ARE NOT in the new level. One or two are fine, I want challenge, not the strongest weapons handed to me.

This is SO sick!

Are the guns each character is holding from their own specific Country? I feel lightweight noobish for asking that since I've been here since the begging. Haha. But I feel like it's a needed question. &&if that's not the Thunder Gun, which I'd assume that it is, does that mean the Gersche* Device is indeed the new 'Monkey Bomb'? And I have a gut feeling that the Ray Gun might change to the position of a WunderWeapon; it being only obtainable by one player, like the DG-2, Howls, and Thunder Guns. Idk. Just a thought.

Not True! Country wise, Gerch device don't look nothing like that, Ray guns were always wonder weapons and Up to 4 people (The ammount on the game can have a ray gun) Proved with me and my 3 mates on kino.

I do believe it's all official and all, but I just have a few questions. 1st is, well, look at the wunderwaffe's handle. The trigger...is like a gun's. If I recall, in-game, doesn't the trigger take the whole hand? Like you grab the trigger like a grip? And the 2nd is sorta pointless. I can get Dempsey in the middle, but shouldn't Richtofen be holding the Wunderwaffe? He made it....jus sayin....

This is just... wow. Amazing.

As a side note: did no one else notice that it almost looks like ahellhound is on the side of the rocket? A really long one? Possibly Fluffy? :?

Epic find [brains] for you

i heard a radio about something exploding (possibly the rocket?)

that rocket might have been carrying space monkeys, fluffy managed to make the rocket crash?

Btw that artwork is so epic

i want waffle