playthegameco

Irishlad

I know people hate playthegameco here. They say that they're liars, but I don't really think that's true. In one of their new videos, there was a quick screen of an overhead view of Ascenion's starting room. Everyone here said it was fake, just because it was from them and had to do with Henry Langham. According to the video, the starting room was a circle, and what do we have in the trailer? A circular room. I don't care about the stupid little rivalry, it appears that what they posted was correct, and in less than a week, we'll all figure out if we can trust them or not. So for now, I'll be watching their videos.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people hate playthegameco here. They say that they're liars, but I don't really think that's true. In one of their new videos, there was a quick screen of an overhead view of Ascenion's starting room. Everyone here said it was fake, just because it was from them and had to do with Henry Langham. According to the video, the starting room was a circle, and what do we have in the trailer? A circular room. I don't care about the stupid little rivalry, it appears that what they posted was correct, and in less than a week, we'll all figure out if we can trust them or not. So for now, I'll be watching their videos.

It was accurate because that Ben guy (HL voice) got to play beta APPARENTLY - Watch thesyndicateproject's ascension trailer were he does a comm with him.

Playthegame.co has a new policy to not talk about HL. Ben/TwoDown is not a part of PTG. I still dont like them, but they realized HL was fake. As for the altest video, it is still someone trying to get famous on youtube.

He HAS NOT played a beta,

Syndicte HAS NO played a beta,

the beta is done IN-HOUSE NOT over xbox live.

Lying Liars are liars

Playthegame.co has a new policy to not talk about HL. Ben/TwoDown is not a part of PTG. I still dont like them, but they realized HL was fake. As for the altest video, it is still someone trying to get famous on youtube.

Lying Liars are liars

I agree about them not playing the beta :)

BUT

The 'Playthegameco' youtube channel is run by the Ben guy..! :S

He's in all the videos. Did you mean he just isn't part of the forums?

Lying Liars are liars

Like I said, we'll see if they're lying of not on Tuesday

One big problem here: look at the description, doesn't match up right:

This is our theory video for the upcoming First Strike Map Pack Zombie Map entitled: Ascension. 6 Scientists that appear when the dog round would normally appear, they are fast and they are extremely powerful. They spawn all around. Just for clarification... NO MONKEYS....

Lying Liars are liars

Actually Ben registered Playthegame under his name with his email and phone number (07843680026, he also used this on gknova0 and a few people called, the videos are on youtube). He only changed it when me and a few others started posting this info. He changed it to a person named "Raine Larson" who apparently lives in California with their billing address as a Target parking lot, and has a very long phone number. Raine is also a very common name on their forum, which makes it a dead give away that they made up the name. Two Down is behind Henry Langham.

• 4 months later...

Lying Liars are liars

I agree about them not playing the beta :)

BUT

The 'Playthegameco' youtube channel is run by the Ben guy..! :S

He's in all the videos. Did you mean he just isn't part of the forums?

Playthegameco is run by doonan

I don't mind them, but when they come on OUR website, call US trolls and liars and call out and insult individual members from our site then shamelessly plug their site I think it's a bit far and yeah, I can't stand them. I didn't want too bump this but I wanted to get my thoughts out there.

Whether or not playthegameco is a liar like Henry the Salad Man, it doesn't matter. He should be blocked and banned from this site for a very good reason.

For starters, all that bitch does is whine and complain and pick apart the story of Nazi Zombies...not to dissect it and figure it out like we do but to call it shitty and act like he can do a much better job.

And second because the guy is an insufferable English douchebag. I know we have even more douchebags here in America but they're mostly orange people from New Jersey and all they do is get drunk, fight each other and collect STDs. Douchebags from England on the other hand are a different breed...they have a higher IQ than your average American douchebag but they waste it by insulting the intelligence and/or ability of talented people despite being completely incapable of one-upping them their own damn selves.

And third because he blocks people who try to convince him to see things a different way, not even arguing but just engaging in a civil manner. So fuck him up his thin-skinned little twat.

Stop it. Please. Just stop. I've had enough of the playthegameco. We don't need more fuel for this 'war' between us. Would be nice if this was deleted.

you said it, and like I said before, if the last post on this before COTD posted on it was January 29, why even bother with it? there's no need to bring it up