Maxis DID survive. Proof.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kino we play in happens after Der Riese, but Kino's story events happen before der riese, due to that secret radio addressing new 935 members (it was never in der riese, just pc files), there is a post here (sorry I don't remember your name D:!) that was a really good theory, stating that the podium turrent was originally just a podium and the teleporter there was for show just so they could see the things 935 was working on...

no offense but u guys are fucking idiots if u think that kino is AFTER der reise. seriously? r u on crack? u must be dumber than my 3 year old cousin, cause WTF!? thats not even .. WOW! your dumber than those guys in dumb and dumber. wtf!? KINO IS AFTER FUCKING DER REISE PEOPLE! ITS AFTER! WHY U THINK U CAN USE FUTURE GUNS!? OMG. WOW! idiots! and no maxis never died. if u read in the dream land theory, maxis never died, zombies never existed i think, hell hounds never existed, none of that, after the events of verruckt, shi no numa, der riese, kino der toten, and possibly five, are ALL a DREAM, nikolai, tank, and takeo are test subjects of maxis and richtofen, all of the zombies are a dream, and if u wanna be a smart ass and deny this, go see for yourself. i know wut im talking about, and omg, for the retards who said der riese is after kino. go smack yer self in the head, no, just kill yerself, thats the dumbest thing ive ever fucking heard. if u NEVER played kino or der riese thats okay but dont say any facts u dont know abt, but if u DO, then yes go kill yerself, u dont deserve to live or play games, thank u

kino is after der riese bc DR took place during WW2 and Kino takes place during the cold war, ie the berlin wall and newer weapons

dude just dont answer the retards thinking kino is before der riese. its not worth answering them cuz they have to be a complete retard to not know that, seriously guys , if your reading this and THINK that der riese is after kino.. please kill yerself. its like saying 2+2= 5 -_- seriously. so lets check back at the maps okay? just check back. der riese was in the Cod WaW, and its based in WORLD WAR 2. NOW. BLACK OPS, is 3 games AFTER WAW, and black ops is based in the year 1960-70s. John F Kennedy's time, now. zombies is the same time line as the black ops. SO. how the fuck. do u get.. 20-30 years into the future, to before muther fucking 1940's!? wtf!? get yer shit straight. retards. my 4 year old cousin can realize this. stupid asses. ( not u, the guy i replied to, the RETARDS, that is reading this)

I do believe maxis is alive to....but at the dog rounds who says "FETCH ME THIER SOULS" any thoughts?

Thats Sammy. She's probably PISSED cause Richtofen killed her. Earlier it said that maybe Maxis and her teleported at the last second. But remember that the teleporters were already having issues. Maybe she died but Maxis made it. She did own the dogs so she is probably commanding them.

no offense but u guys are fucking idiots if u think that kino is AFTER der reise. seriously? r u on crack? u must be dumber than my 3 year old cousin, cause WTF!? thats not even .. WOW! your dumber than those guys in dumb and dumber. wtf!? KINO IS AFTER FUCKING DER REISE PEOPLE! ITS AFTER! WHY U THINK U CAN USE FUTURE GUNS!? OMG. WOW! idiots! and no maxis never died. if u read in the dream land theory, maxis never died, zombies never existed i think, hell hounds never existed, none of that, after the events of verruckt, shi no numa, der riese, kino der toten, and possibly five, are ALL a DREAM, nikolai, tank, and takeo are test subjects of maxis and richtofen, all of the zombies are a dream, and if u wanna be a smart ass and deny this, go see for yourself. i know wut im talking about, and omg, for the retards who said der riese is after kino. go smack yer self in the head, no, just kill yerself, thats the dumbest thing ive ever fucking heard. if u NEVER played kino or der riese thats okay but dont say any facts u dont know abt, but if u DO, then yes go kill yerself, u dont deserve to live or play games, thank u

In zombies, everything can happen, and you are the dumb guy ;)

:facepalm: OMG dont rule out facts!

And about dreamland theory...its just a FREAKING THEORY! You even say that! And, Der Riese AND Kino were equally active for the timeline before Richtoffen did all of that. i dont think Maxis is alive btw...

• 2 weeks later...

First you say that you're an idiot if you think Kino is after Der Riese and then you go and say that Kino is after Der Riese, so does that make YOU an idiot? I believe so. You also have to remember one very important fact, THIS IS A VIDEO-GAME!

Kino could be around the first few month of 1975 there is a document under the metal stairs that states a date on it of .23 jan 1975..

cant make out all of it but here is what I can make out..

INDUSTRY GLOBAL COMMUNICATION SERVICE

listed both taioum a sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involved should be minimised if you want to make it out alive. We are unsure on how he arrived at this time and place . it ends with do what you must.....

there is also another note on the stage which says

"side affects of using 115 . The power is undeniable, but

who can use such a wepons without themselves turning."