Escape from what? (Opinions)

DA PIST0L23

In my opinion this is the most interesting thing on Ascension

The Eagle has Landers (35G) – In Ascension, escape on all three luhar landers

What could it be..... Use all 3 lunar landers in one round? Or is there going to be some sort of boss? Think about it, there could be a REALLY tough boss and when you kill him you get something similar to a bonfire sale. Or you can just escape him by keep riding on the lunar lander (he can only be in the map for a specified amount of). But.....that's just my 2cents. What do you think this achievement is about. This is only my opinion so no flamez plz?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Treyarch have leaked the achievements? Link?

And I think this just means to escape from the zombies for a quick breather.

Wait, if there are three of them, do you think they could be replacing the teleporters? It makes sense seeing as we have no evidence of Russia ever experimenting with element 115!

EDIT: I found the achievments, don't worry :facepalm:

And to the guy above, I also didn't notice your post :facepalm: But I think we may be right. ;)

As I've said twice now, as this has been posted multiple times..

Zombies = Last the longest and score score score..

Escape means to survive most likely and not "Beat" zombies..

My theory was that rocket in the BG has a test launch that is either timed or player enabled, that works like a nuke, then the counter this 0.. flames burst out the bottom causing a similar result as the "Nuke" ..

Speculation of course.. but I don't feel as though it's speculation to assume you CAN NOT beat zombies..