something we didnt notice

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry, completely off topic, but your signature pisses me off OP

you dont need to lie to try to impress us...

I dont mod, but i am friends with big modders... Do you even know how mods work?

You cant get to 500 or 5000 like you claim, let alone if it were possible would take days even with mods.

What is with kids and making up these idiotic lies...

At round 99 it never ends... it is just based on time..

anyways, im going to also assume your solo 76 or any other scores like that are made up too.

Please grow up. :roll:

im sorry, completely off topic, but your signature pisses me off OP

you dont need to lie to try to impress us...

I dont mod, but i am friends with big modders... Do you even know how mods work?

You cant get to 500 or 5000 like you claim, let alone if it were possible would take days even with mods.

What is with kids and making up these idiotic lies...

At round 99 it never ends... it is just based on time..

anyways, im going to also assume your solo 76 or any other scores like that are made up too.

Please grow up. :roll:

This is completely false. My solo High Score on Shi No Numa is 205, without glitches or anything unfair. If you look at the high scores for Nacht, you will see that the high scores are literally in the thousands. The original 4 don't have round limits or anything like that, because it was quite feasible to reach rounds in the hundreds. Kino and Five are easy to get really high rounds, as well. I got to round 35 solo on Kino, but I only died because I got bored and ran into a swarm. It's just about running around in a circle, building the zombies into a big group and hitting them with the DG-2 or the Thundergun. I'm not saying that the OP is telling the truth, I'm just saying that it's possible.