Ascension achievments revealed!

Nick

PROOF: http://www.callofduty.com/intel/439

Four new achievements/trophies for the zombie map.

-The Eagle has Landers (35G) – In Ascension, escape on all three lunar landers.

-They are going THROUGH! (35G) – In Ascension, kill at least 5 zombies with 1 Gersch device.

-Space Race (45G) – In Ascension, Pack-a-Punch a weapon before round 8.

-Chimp on the Barbie (35G) – In Ascension, kill a space monkey with a fire trap.

Enjoy and let the theories begin.

Maybe I'm reading too much into those names, but the space race deals with launching a rocket (not exactly, but more or less) so maybe the PaP is hidden behind/under the rocket which must be launched to get to. I don't know seems over the top.

Also, it specifically notes only ONE gersch device... that kind of implies that there is more than one of them (unlike waffe or thundergun).

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brainz the only one im missing right now is Sacrificial Lamb.

Im missing Hands Off The Merchaindise and Sacrificial Lamb. :(

If you guys play Xbox, I can help you get "Sacrificial Lamb". There's a really easy technique I used on "Five", and the only hard part was obtaining the Cross Bow.

And If you're feeling kind enough, perhaps you could help me get "See me, Stab me, Heal me" and "Hands of the Merchandise"? :mrgreen:

-They are going THROUGH! (35G) – In Ascension, kill at least 5 zombies with 1 Gersch device.

-Chimp on the Barbie (35G) – In Ascension, kill a space monkey with a fire trap.

Maybe I'm reading too much into those names, but the space race deals with launching a rocket (not exactly, but more or less) so maybe the PaP is hidden behind/under the rocket which must be launched to get to. I don't know seems over the top.

Also, it specifically notes only ONE gersch device... that kind of implies that there is more than one of them (unlike waffe or thundergun).

Okay ima let you know a few things

1.the GERSCH device.... it isnt a wunder weapon... its the trap u saw in the video that swings hitting falling zombies.

2.Space race makes me think that the packapunch isnt on earth. Like ur racing to get to the moon where the packapuncher is (with a limit on oxygen so you have to get back in time limit) kinda like kino the one room u get a time limit as well. maybe you go onto the rocket n go to space then u gotta pap before u run outta oxygen n go back.

3.the three lunar eclispe thing reminds me of the three teleporters on deriese. maybe use them to get to rocket??

There's a cheap way to get hands off the merchandise when playing solo but if you want to get it legitly i'd recommend paping the pistol and be on the catwalk in the war room and shoot him while he is going up the stairs

1.the GERSCH device.... it isnt a wunder weapon... its the trap u saw in the video that swings hitting falling zombies.

2.Space race makes me think that the packapunch isnt on earth. Like ur racing to get to the moon where the packapuncher is (with a limit on oxygen so you have to get back in time limit) kinda like kino the one room u get a time limit as well. maybe you go onto the rocket n go to space then u gotta pap before u run outta oxygen n go back.

3.the three lunar eclispe thing reminds me of the three teleporters on deriese. maybe use them to get to rocket??

I had a feeling the gersch device wasn't a gun specially when it said kill 5 zombies for like whut 35G? if its a black hole and sucks in zombies you'd get like 30 each time so this just helped prove that theory I'm totally down with it being a trap seems true

maybe the gang has the thundergun backk? which is awesome but i was hoping for a new power gun

Space Race? Well I heard about a beta tester for Ascension (don't scream fake because he told everything that'd be in Ascension, right down to the sickle thingy melee weapon) who said it was a puzzle to get to the PAP machine. Maybe it's like a little competition between the players to see who can solve the puzzle and get there first? Could be interesting... :twisted:

Okay ima let you know a few things

1. I doubt its that trap, that's not very black hole like. It could be a trap, but it could also be a type of grenade like the monkey bomb. Maybe I weapon, who knows?

2.Space race could mean its in the rocket and your rushed to PaP before round 8, hence the race part.

3. I really dont know.

Chimp on the Barbie made me laugh, who else laughed at that?

The G-force trap is not the gersche device its something that creates a black hole. The space race sounds interesting i think 123codzomb might be on to something with takin the rocket to get PAP god i can wait till these 360 users give us all the info on Feb 1st!

I have an idea about the chimp on the barbie and the fire trap in it.

Could the fire trap be under the rocket? Like the rocket shoots a short burst of flames out from under it to kill any zombies following you? Problem is that this idea doesn't sound very logical.

It could also work like the one in kino.

There's a cheap way to get hands off the merchandise when playing solo but if you want to get it legitly i'd recommend paping the pistol and be on the catwalk in the war room and shoot him while he is going up the stairs

I tried that before, but here is the thing...... I suck at solo zombies. My highest solo zombies other then DOA, is Kino Der Toten: Round 4. :cry:

I belive IGN got it wrong. They said the gersche device was like a pistol that shoots black holes. I belive it is a replacement for your gernade. Notice how the achievement list says using 1 gersche device to kill 5 zombies. Meaning you will have multiple devices. Im thinking this is the wunder gernade we have been waiting for. And the achieve ment to escape on all 3 luner landers to me sounds like that floating thing we saw in the trailer. Perhaps this is a 1 time thing you use to escape and there are a total of 3 spread out across the map? And the space race one sounds to me like its going to be a very small map with PaP access coming very early on.

The PAP is in the cockpit of the rocket. I already figured that it was before the Achievements were leaked, but this just confirms my suspicion... You definitely won't have to go to the moon. I would bet a fair amount of money that the PAP is inside of the rocket in the cockpit. You will probably have to teleport again.

Im thinking this is the wunder gernade we have been waiting for.

Aren't you forgetting a certain Mr. Monkey? :lol:

And I'm pretty sure the Lunar Landers have something to do with the PAP machine, and getting to it. I'm also sure the PAP is either inside the rocket cockpit or on some platform thingy in the sky, hence the Lunar Landers. I think they will be replacing the teleporters, now I think of it.

And the space race one sounds to me like its going to be a very small map with PaP access coming very early on.

Not necessarily. Der Riese is a huge map but online we have opened up the PAP as early as round 5. All it takes is being careful with points and making every zombie count. Of course, now that Black Ops is populated with MW2 noobs, teammates like that don't exist anymore. On solo, I've opened the PAP by round 7 before. How quickly you can get to the PAP doesn't determine how big or small the map is. Kino der Toten is a large map and the PAP is relatively easy to get to, all you have to do is open three doors, turn on the power and link the teleporter.

Here are the tiles. (via http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game ... ievements/)

Escape on all 3 lunar landers

5 kills with the Gersch device

PaP a weapon by wave 8 (The picture is the Moon with the American Flag in it)

Kill monkey with a fire trap

I guess this shows that the lunar landers are the "platforms" we saw in the trailer (maybe), and the Gersch device is indeed a "Black Hole gun"...

Also...PaP machine...on the moon? Never rule it out. :mrgreen: