KINO DER TOTEN DATE IS NOT 1960's

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kino is set in 1950 & 1941.

1943 is when the team overloaded the teleporter in Der Riese with the DG-3.

The team is knocked out of linear time. Possiable Kino is set in the Aether realm, where time seems to be in two places at once.

1941, I believe this is when Dr Maxis did a presentation to the Nazis high command.

Think about the layout for one second here. What I mean is the teleporter on the stage & the return node that is placed in the lobby area.

Maxis used the teleporter to stun the crowd as he disappeared in a bolt of lightening, he viewed the crowds response from the projector room maybe changed the film reel before he re-materialized in the lobby, making a grand entrance to the rear of the theater...

I believe this is how Dr maxis gained the initial funding and go ahead for the giant project and the formation of group 935.

SO, back to the team in Kino.

They overloaded the teleporter mainframe in Der Riese and got stuck in a Aether realm Kino that is set in 1950s Berlin but the place is as it was in 1941 when Maxis made his presentation...

The theme seems to also indicate that Sam & Maxis are controlling where the team goes, it's like Sam is showing you the horrors that haunt her when you use the teleporter...

It's like they can't let go of the past and how Richtofen wronged them...

So its actually happening in 1950 & 1941... If you catch my drift. ;)

Regards Snake.

The team is knocked out of linear time. Possiable Kino is set in the Aether realm, where time seems to in 2 places at once.

1941, I believe this is when Dr Maxis did a presentation to the Nazis high command.

Think about the layout for one second here. What I mean is the teleporter on the stage & the return node that is placed in the lobby area.

Maxis used the teleporter to stun the crowd as he disappeared in a bolt of lightening, he viewed the crowds response from the projector room maybe changed the film reel before he re-materialized in the lobby, making a grand entrance to the rear of the theater...

I believe this is how Dr maxis gained the initial funding and go ahead for the giant project and the formation of group 935.

They overloaded the teleporter mainframe in Der Riese and got stuck in a Aether realm Kino that is set in 1950s Berlin but the place is as it was in 1941 when Maxis made his presentation...

The theme seems to also indicate that Sam & Maxis are controlling where the team goes, it's like Sam is showing you the horrors that haunt her when you use the teleporter...

Regards Snake.

Best thought-up theory i've seen yet, it would make sense that Sam (and/or) Maxis would be making Richtofen pay for what he did to them both. (I'd want the fool stupid enough to lock me in a chamber with a evil hellhound to suffer too, killing Richtofen right away wouldn't do Sam or Maxis any justice IMO)

The team is knocked out of linear time. Possiable Kino is set in the Aether realm, where time seems to in 2 places at once.

Regards Snake.

Small problem, the berlin wall was built in 1961. The Berlin wall i clearly in the map

Then it could be happening in 3 different times then. Maybe more... 1941, 1950, 1961 & 1975 from that last picture of a document...

Like I said time is not linear in the Aether realm kino. Anytime they experiment with 115 teleporters they cause a rift to the past & the future anywhere, anytime 115 teleporter experiments happened.

Maybe instead of going back to 1943 Der Riese time, they went forward to 1961.

Yea but the wall is unfinished in the map :P SO when did it START being built...

Building the Berlin Wall

One summer morning in 1961, Berliners awoke to a makeshift barricade separating the two sides of the city.

Bingo... 1961.

The rift to 1961 could have been caused by the Gersch device accident in Ascension.

I believe Ascension & Five are taking place in 1962 due to how Five starts out & then you can link the time frame to Ascension by the red phones that give quotes & sounds from Five...

So the team went forwards to 1961, they must have re-materialized in Soviet controlled east Germany, which gives the team one year to fill before they get to Ascension.

Woo hoo this is now starting to really make sense.

Regards Snake.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy reading these debates over why some things are in Kino, so I'm just going to add to this.

Ok, so the Berlin Wall was built in 1961, and it is present along with an unfinished building that was finished in 1969, the reason for those things being there as the way they are is because of the zombies.

Think, how did the crew get to Kino? Through the teleporters. Are they the only ones who have access to these teleporters? Maybe. What if this place is set in the 60s or 70s? The reason for the structures outside of Kino could be explained because of the consequences of using the teleporter. Due to the zombie invasion, the construction of these structures could have been stopped. I'm not sure if the Berlin Wall is finished in Kino, but if it is, it may have been because the people thought of using the wall as protection.

Lets put something else as a factor to determine the time, Ascension. The crew gets to the Ascension site through one of the Lunar Landers. In the map, if you activate the red phones, you will hear sounds coming from Five. This indicates that Five and Ascension are set in the same time. Kennedy was alive during the early 60s. Which map occured first, Kino or Ascension? If it is Kino, then Kino must take place during the 60s, before Ascension, but if Kino is after Ascension, then it may be in the 70s. Remember, Kennedy and his crew are presented to zombies for the first time in Five, so time was not altered at this time yet.

yeah very good points guys it does look like the ferseh...turn...umun....sehehrertumtum or what ever that thing is. it also could well be the berlin wall but you backed my weapon evidence with you famas and other weapons. so we are gonna dispute this all day or possibly come to the conclusion that it is at a random date and treyarch are putting in little things like this to throw us off and make us debate like this. also with the death of hitler in 1945 it is a bit of a long time for nazi flags to still be hung in a theatre dont you think but anyways. in one way we are all right. there is evidence of the date being anywhere in the 1900's and the loading image only shows a select few dates of the 1900's but it does not highlight a final date.

off point i have been trying to come up with a theory about the nova 6 crawler zombies but i just dont get it i cant remember the campaign plot so cant think where nova 6 originated. but if it was germans who first started to test the zombies and try to make the ideal army of the already dead then they must have been thinking that these crawlers could be kamikaze bombs.

also i have only ever let myself die by them once just to test if it took longer for it to kill me (still two strikes with no jugger) and it died instantly after. this may have been a one off but this could support my theory of it being a kamikaze bomb with legs. if anyone else has a new and bizarre theory please comment. as i am trying to keep this thread as an ongoing plot solver if possible. and then i will print the info and post the combined evidence in a new thread. thankyou.

The ak 47 almost it made into ww2(a few months), the 74, dragonov and some others are based on the 47's operating internals b/c its a good design. Just like the 47 the G11 gave birth to the famas and ACR, the out side of the gun may look very different but how the guns internals work is almost the same. Look up the history of the G11. Now it would be way out of line if there was an ACR in here.

Also you say ak74 was put into production in the 70's, special forces had guns in the 60's that didn't get put into production until the 80's and so on.

If we had an electric car in zombies you'd say oh no thats not possible. Well the first electric car that still works to this day was finished by 1934. Before that was years of research and trial and error testing. What is not known to you does not exist in your world, so please bare with us all and accept that there are many many things all of us will never know or comprehend, things that may not ever occur to any of us. This is why we talk here, not to shout down a person's opinion/question simply because you don't understand.

erm quite simply- who the fuck are you and what input did you have to this thread other than to shoot me down and tell me off for shooting others down you hypocritical fuck

• 2 weeks later...

STOP!!!! The Four Heros, including the Marines in the first two maps, the "In Game Dates" happened after the War Ended. Look back at Asylum, the date mark is September of 45. Which Means that They Overloaded the Teleporter in 1945.

I Do Believe the Experiments with 115 started in 1943 since that's when the Project "Riese" first began into development.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=9443

Gentlemen... Dubz's kinda got this one on lock i think... follow the link & you'll see:

"Kino was set between 1965 and 1969, based on the fact the fernsehturm is still being constructed in Kino viewable in the alleyway"

The dev's wouldn't put a half-built Fernsehtrum, viewable outside the map for no reason- the tower dates the map, this evidence is irrefutable.

Although i really do like the idea of a non-linear aether-time-line fluctuation... it would conveniently explain everything! :shock:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=9443

not going to wreck your irrefutable evidence as every bit of info points somewhere but maybe that was an iage to show a disrupted berlin. think about it...

a monumental tower from central berlin shows we are in berlin

construction could be re-construction which would show disruption

but hell guys we are all gonna have different theories until people like me cant make a counter point so lets just get used to the non linear aether realm or whatever it is.

ps i only go the alley way if i cant see the box from the speed cola room to avoid turning the power on if its not in the middle bit. but hey thats just me