KINO DER TOTEN DATE IS NOT 1960's

right a little bit about me first.

im 18

have played CoD since it came out

i love weapons

there we go i have told you enough about me now to the important part

right alot of you guys are probs like me. enjoy playing zombies a bit too much and just want to understand it fully. well just to help the rest of you guys out i can tell you that kino der toten should either

not have the AK74u

or be set in or after 1974

have you guessed why yet?

well its quite simply because the AK74u was put into production in 1974. therefore when people say it is set in the 1960's they either found something to support that or are just reading what one guy said and taking it as truth.

this however is truth. the AK74u or as i call it the problem weapon was not around in the 1960's. if anyone can find a reliable website to tell me otherwise then i apologise.

if however the evidence about the radio tower being finished in the late 1960's is true then the fact that it is still under construction outside the map does support this evidence to a degree. i however have not seen the construction workers making it whilst i have been playing so there could be a demolision of the tower going on but i digress.

what i am trying to say is that either treyarch set the whole plot for the 1960's and didnt research their weapons thoroughly

or

kino der toten is set in 1974

cheers for reading guys and if any of you have overwhelming evidence to put me to shame then i urge you to tell it as all i am trying to do here is open up the story with the rest of the zombie killing freaks on here

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

matuz i dont mean to be rude when i say this but what you have said is very vague you dont know for sure that this is the tower that everyone talks about im pretty sure that between 1961 and 1989 there were plenty of towers built in germany and that to me actually looks like a regular wall so there is again no certainty that it is the berlin wall. the only certainty is that the AK74u is in the game and now to support my evidence eltigre223 has found some papers dated 1975 therefore the idea of treyarch not researching their weapons is out the window as the AK74u is infact a weapon in use from 1974 onwards

matuz i dont mean to be rude when i say this but what you have said is very vague you dont know for sure that this is the tower that everyone talks about im pretty sure that between 1961 and 1989 there were plenty of towers built in germany and that to me actually looks like a regular wall so there is again no certainty that it is the berlin wall. the only certainty is that the AK74u is in the game and now to support my evidence eltigre223 has found some papers dated 1975 therefore the idea of treyarch not researching their weapons is out the window as the AK74u is infact a weapon in use from 1974 onwards

Well It is Berlin Wall it has watching tower that is exactly same as the ones in new multiplayer map: Berlin Wall.

I have looked the wall closely with no-clip.

And the tower looks very much like the Fernsehturm Berlin tower.

And then IMO the guns are just used in the zombies, and not picked up like this: No this is produced too late we can't use that gun and we can't use that gun etc.

See:

L96A1 produced 1988

Famas produced 1975

SPAS-12 produced 1979-2000

MP5k produced 1976

So because there IS Berlin Wall and the tower is Fernsehturm Berlin (its the most known tower in Berlin and its so unique).

HOW THERE CAN BE WEAPON MADE IN 1988?

Answer because its just a gun. Games are done in pattern FUN>REALISM.

Thundergun? Wunderwaffe? Monkey Bomb? Zombies?

also i no this is quite weak but there is the possibility of someone travailing forward in time then back maybe using this gun or something

and why would 3arc put it a large tower that is either damaged or being constructed

i don't think 3arc would put something that is easy to see and resembles a well known tower in Berlin just to throw us off or something

In Shi No Numa there was a note about HAARP. And now that we have un-deniable proof time travel is being used. ANYTHING is possible, literally anything.

With Ascension we are starting to see just how creative Treyarch is. Just imagine what they are thinking of or have already thought of. Moon base? Time travel to when the Illuminati began? Anything is posssible?

But Kino der Toten looks to be based anytime after those movies were created and when the Berlin wall still stood. So Cold War era. Just like Black Ops :D

yeah very good points guys it does look like the ferseh...turn...umun....sehehrertumtum or what ever that thing is. it also could well be the berlin wall but you backed my weapon evidence with you famas and other weapons. so we are gonna dispute this all day or possibly come to the conclusion that it is at a random date and treyarch are putting in little things like this to throw us off and make us debate like this. also with the death of hitler in 1945 it is a bit of a long time for nazi flags to still be hung in a theatre dont you think but anyways. in one way we are all right. there is evidence of the date being anywhere in the 1900's and the loading image only shows a select few dates of the 1900's but it does not highlight a final date.

off point i have been trying to come up with a theory about the nova 6 crawler zombies but i just dont get it i cant remember the campaign plot so cant think where nova 6 originated. but if it was germans who first started to test the zombies and try to make the ideal army of the already dead then they must have been thinking that these crawlers could be kamikaze bombs.

also i have only ever let myself die by them once just to test if it took longer for it to kill me (still two strikes with no jugger) and it died instantly after. this may have been a one off but this could support my theory of it being a kamikaze bomb with legs. if anyone else has a new and bizarre theory please comment. as i am trying to keep this thread as an ongoing plot solver if possible. and then i will print the info and post the combined evidence in a new thread. thankyou.

The new zombies maps are quite strange. I don't think the timeline is actually supposed to be relevant. Treyarch, for the most part, is really good and filling in the holes and making sure that nothing is off, but they may have screwed up this time. There's a piece of paper that says 1975, there's the Berlin wall, there's that building that finished construction in 1969 that is under construction on this map, the M16 and AK74u are on this map, but the MP40 is also here... The timeline simply does not make sense, but maybe that's the point. They traveled through time, so they could have screwed things up.

• 3 weeks later...

I have posted pictures of the Kino notes but also been told they are in Der rise as well . If they are then these cant really be used in any theory on time although they can be used in time travel. Whoever said the have brought the guns from a different time is probably right, lets face it time travel and movement through space can take trearch anywhere they want so the boundry on there game is now limitless..

its not a question of timing of the guns, that was actually a primary point through the development of Black Ops: you get access to guns well before they became standard production. The storyline of the regular game is in the early 60's (what with JFK being alive and all, if you don't need a clearer give-away), but the AUG is available both in the regular storyline and zombies. The AK74u didn't enter production until '74, but the AUG didn't see service until '78.

I'm pretty sure the AK74u was also in the regular storyline later in the game, the dating of the guns is a horrible indicator for timeline in the Call of Duty universe.

I think this was done because the selection of guns during the actual period was kind of crappy, the M16 was still fairly new, the FN FAL was the NATO rifle-of-choice, and the AK47 was the Eastern Bloc reigning champion. Unless they wanted to dip into WWII era weapons more (which honestly I wish they did, they took the time to program in the STG-44 and the PPSH and don't let us use them in multiplayer or zombies), they were kind of forced to borrow from the future.

Ok I have come to a personal conclusion I am not saying it's right but it is what I belive

Kino is in the 60s but the guns, Nazi flags and dated letter are allthere to show that time travel has messes the time up ie.there is things that shouldn't still be there and things that shouldn't be there yet

Using the building in the background is perfectly fine for assumptions, but the most obvious thing to pay attention to is the van outside, which is clearly a 60's era machine.

The real question is what all the nazi propaganda is doing all over the place in a downtown Berlin theater

prett sure they are just generic vehicles and not licensed, and it.has been known awhile that its 1975-ish and maybe its an abandened boarded up theater not in use at the time?

time travel

Ok.... AK74U

How about the M-16.. and not A1 or M14.. but M-16..

Now I like the thought on the berlin wall, placing the date as this is a major historical artifact... But, if zombies were running amuck in this area, why would the berlin wall ever have been finished? I doubt the masses were more concerned about social difficulties @ that time and probably more concerned about their brains being eaten?

Anyways my point is... There are zombies, time travel and wunder guns... How about you all agree you can't place the time at all and accept the fact that the only way to know the date is to see the date..

:)

Like the guy said, "Time Travel" and like I say... "Treyarchs Zombie Fantasy World of Possibility" Hahahaha

Using the building in the background is perfectly fine for assumptions, but the most obvious thing to pay attention to is the van outside, which is clearly a 60's era machine.

The real question is what all the nazi propaganda is doing all over the place in a downtown Berlin theater

prett sure they are just generic vehicles and not licensed, and it.has been known awhile that its 1975-ish and maybe its an abandened boarded up theater not in use at the time?

yes not licensed, but I meant that it used 60's/70's styling. The dates on the papers are the best indicator