An Analysis of a Few Ascension Screenshots

play2often

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think it's richtofen. look at the pic where i talk about the cosmonaut zombies. notice that there is a black line running the length of the leg. maybe a seal or zipper of some sort. now look at the pic where i point out the new character. SAME BLACK LINE DOWN THE LEGS. so whoever it is, they are wearing a space suit. if Richy is in a space suit, why didn't the other characters get a costume change?

Hi guys,I really hope they do something good with this new map pack

ive been thinking on some stuff and really the next map should be small but not too small something like verrucked cos its not too small and really good but still they should have teleporters and pack a punch on there but as its a small map have like a teleporter that leads out of the map maby to the moon [lol]

they should still keep the same weapons no more cos there will be to much

and everyones saying about the new character in the story and the only person i want to DIE is tank dempsy cos hes boring everyone els makes me giggle for a bit but he dont say anything good :twisted:

and still they need some more things to say cos i would love to see what they come up with

im so exited for the new maps but im on ps3 so we w8 for a extra month but then they can fix all the gliches in the game :D

This what im now doing is updated

Wow it looks awsome i like the new space monkeys and the zombies with masks on its epic

its a really good idea the whole space thing i think its going to work alot of people are going to like this map

and the players look really messy so i think they went forward in time again to get out of the zombie mess and they get in the space place thats pretty awsome

also the maps are aswome i like the zipline thats going to be funny and they all are differant to each other it realy works

the braking so is funny just to see people fall trying to cross it also the turrets they look good but i wonder if you have to control them i dont know

They all look really cool maps so i cant w8 to get them and the xbox people see what you thyink of them before we ps3ers get it

:lol: