The Roof

Well, I thought I'd be able to show a few fancy coding things as a post in the Ascension thread had some of the coding for the game...including stuff for Kino.

Unfortunately, I cannot find anything in the programming of the map relating to the audio files for MOVING FROM ROOM TO ROOM.

There is a sound effect for turning the power on, but nothing about the audio from room to room...wierd...Guess we don't have all of Kino programming either.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the thread title and I was expecting to see the first post be:

"The Roof

The Roof

The Roof is on fire."

And then the next guy says

"The Roof

The Roof

The Roof is on fire."

Then somebody ELSE says

"The Roof

The Roof

The Roof is on fire."

Then someone says

"We don't need no water, let the motherf**ker burn."

And then I come in and say

"Burn, motherf**ker. Burn."

That would have totally been a spontaneous and epic moment in the untold history of internet lolz.

Lost some of its charm now, but...

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8254

• 3 weeks later...

before the trailer with zombies mosty or all peaple thought it was going to be the cosmic silver back

NO THEY DIDN'T

LOL

A small minority of stupid people thought it would be the Cosmic Silver Back.

The rest of us had more sense than that.

Yes, instead we got a map with monkeys that can seriously kick your ass in little space suits, having come from space. Totally nothing like the cosmic silverback.

I hope that's not Sarcasm.

The silverback is a GORILLA, not a MONKEY!

...he said "sounds-a-like-a big-a monster on the roof!" or something like that...

BULL FUCKING SHIT. Your such a liar. you can't even quote it correctly. NONE of the characters say anything like that. they all talk about more enemieS coming with an s. Nikoli=great! more things to chase me. Tank=sounds like more friends coming to the party.

EDIT: anti earth is the only one who is using logic. everyone else is blowing crap out their ass just because they want something else to happen. there is no boss round. no one from treyarch has every even slightly hinted about it.

Honestly, I don't think that the Nova Crawlers or the Silver-back busted holes in the roof. I don't think the crawlers would be strong enough or big enough to tear holes in the building (Even if the building is decayed and near collapse). And I just feel like the Silver-back would be more aggressive (not staying on the roof the whole time) about it if that's what was up there. I'm not entirely sure what's up there, it could just be that the electricity attracted whatever zombies that weren't all ready there and their numbers in general are tearing up the roof.

Honestly, I don't think that the Nova Crawlers or the Silver-back busted holes in the roof. I don't think the crawlers would be strong enough or big enough to tear holes in the building (Even if the building is decayed and near collapse). And I just feel like the Silver-back would be more aggressive (not staying on the roof the whole time) about it if that's what was up there. I'm not entirely sure what's up there, it could just be that the electricity attracted whatever zombies that weren't all ready there and their numbers in general are tearing up the roof.

people have no clpped up there while tunring the power on. it is nothing but a noise being played and screen effect.

Sometimes you can see where the roof will fall

In the starting room, the crawler opening where beware of the six is you look there u see a crack of light which indicates that crawlers will come there

To make it more clear it looks like a patch not technical patch but one covering the sky also I think the crawlers r knocking the walls off