Working on a Theory !

Ok so me and my team just got done trying to test out our theory of getting all the "115 Weapons" and we got soooo close but running out of ammo was a constant problem and the game would not give us that L96 sniper no matter how many times we went to the Mystery Box. I'll post weapons below (sorry if not exact names of guns)

Mp5k Upgraded

G11 Upgraded

Rpk Upgraded

Hk ( light machine gun ) Upgraded

Dragnuv Upgraded

and L96 sniper Upgraded

We've been big on figuring out these secrets and recently a member of the team (Major Mosel) brought to my attention the 6 115 weapons (they have 115 in their name after being Pack-a-Punched) and i thought of the song "115" where it says in it "bring me 115" 6 times....

So we put together this theory of getting those six weapons and upgrading and perhaps going into her room (good version) and trying to do something there with guns like put them in the open chest or simply killing ourselves or letting zombies kill us once we have guns ...we kept one person from getting them so we would have someone alive ...so far we got all but the l96 sniper and we could not get it no matter what :facepalm: seemed like Treyarch purposely lowered the percentage of getting one of the last 115 weapons if anyone got close to figuring this out but we finally died out and i'm posting this for anyone to add anything to it or let me know if you've tried or anything :D

P.s. I

P.s.s Major Mosel is part of my team and also posted something similar...i think he likes brains too...... 8-)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The theory of the six intrigues me but it would have been located in the pc files already. Some effect, sound effect, samantha or voice overs at the least would have been uncovered. The guns have special names such as g11 = g115 genorator, which has six on map. I know theres a resonator as well, but like previosly stated, such proof or clues would have been found. Game script my friends.. Thats where the secrets lay

The theory of the six intrigues me but it would have been located in the pc files already. Some effect, sound effect, samantha or voice overs at the least would have been uncovered. The guns have special names such as g11 = g115 genorator, which has six on map. I know theres a resonator as well, but like previosly stated, such proof or clues would have been found. Game script my friends.. Thats where the secrets lay

good point

I'm on alexbruhbruh's team and we did get all the guns but nothing worked it hurts my head. Come on together we can think of something there has to be more. I don't care who says we have found all the stuff I'm not gonna stop till treyarch gets in an xbox live party with me and says Jason you have found all the secrets lol