Analysis of Ascension in the First Strike Trailer

Fu453

OK. I accidentally deleted all my hard work....so I'll clearly write down this shit.

V3KBWfFscTk

0:48-ASCENSION on the turret. Unknown if it's an automatic or self-controlled turret.

0:49-[found by gryfo]Near the left of the screen, you'll see a monitor like "FIVE"'s. Confirming "FIVE"'s box system.

0:49-(within the same second, but during a different scene) Zombies comming out of water, being shot at by Tank. Look at his uniform, hair, and rolled up sleeves (to the elbow).

0:50-Nikolai in the center. Quick Revive to your left. Next to the QR is the infamous "Grim Reaper" blood stain found everywhere in Kino. QR also indicates a possible spawn point for the map. Then on the far left is the lightning arrow. Thus confirming Power.

0:51-Nikolai, Richtofen, and someone behind Nikolai, being fenced in. Nikolai has a Stakeout, Richtofen has an HS-10. Best bet on the person behind Nikolai is an M16.

0:52-Near the bottom right I believe is a Claymore chalk drawing (Claymores confirmed). Now, follow me here. On your bottom LEFt there's some type of satelite dish, right? Well, what's just near that? It's a brownish/yellowish machine. Possible one of the new perks. My bet is the PhD Flopper...or it could just be Double Tapp.

0:53-The gang's in the same place...it's just in the air...so this must be something like the zipline in Shi No Numa.

0:54-Space Primapes. Deconfirming the Cosmic Silverback's appearence? Don't know.

0:56-We're back at the QR area...only this time with these primapes everywhere. BUT. Notice the fog. What does this mean? Easy enough. These monkeys (don't judge me. For all we know thier monkeys. NOT BABOONS, NOT CHIMPANZEES. UNTIL I SEE PROOF, THEY ARE MONKEYS) are replacing the HellHounds/Thief Rounds. Hellhounds were regular fog. Thief's were blue, and the monkey's are red.

Fu out.

~Fu

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, it looks like the person behind nikolai wields an AK

Maybe that's why we can't see him, because they don't want us to know they put the ak-47.

Or it's just an ak-74 and it's just a coincidence

Also, what if the small pack of chimps come with one big ass Silverback

Brains to you btw ;)

Baboons are classified as monkeys, though, becasue they are primates with tails. And these Space Monkeys are baboons, too, check my theory here:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5503

they lookmore like capuchin monkeys see here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cebus_capucinus.png

I thought so too at first, but it looks like the Space Monkeys are just modified models of the ones found in the Rebirth Labs. Unlike capuchins, these guys have blander colors, stubby tails, and enlarged buttocks. Video:

First of all, DAMN, THAT IS ONE BA VIDEO!

Second of all, great findings. All are relevant.

I really think Treyarch doesn't want us to know who that third person was is. Might be a knew character. Might not though, it could just be takeo or dempsey.

How sweet would it be if it were Reznov or Woods. ^_^

Gotta wait until March though... makes me wonder why treyarch hates everyone that got the right console... :roll: :lol:

Wait...I just had a thaught...

The blank picture in Kino...correct me if I'm wrong, but don't some believe that is Takeo?

Could this mean that Takeo is...gone? And a new character has taken his place

....naw. That's like how people thaught Nikolai and Dempsey were dead because of the Der Riese trailer :facepalm:

OK. I accidentally deleted all my hard work....so I'll clearly write down this shit.

V3KBWfFscTk

0:48-ASCENSION on the turret. Unknown if it's an automatic or self-controlled turret.

0:49-[found by gryfo]Near the left of the screen, you'll see a monitor like "FIVE"'s. Confirming "FIVE"'s box system.

0:49-(within the same second, but during a different scene) Zombies comming out of water, being shot at by Tank. Look at his uniform, hair, and rolled up sleeves (to the elbow).

0:50-Nikolai in the center. Quick Revive to your left. Next to the QR is the infamous "Grim Reaper" blood stain found everywhere in Kino. QR also indicates a possible spawn point for the map. Then on the far left is the lightning arrow. Thus confirming Power.

0:51-Nikolai, Richtofen, and someone behind Nikolai, being fenced in. Nikolai has a Stakeout, Richtofen has an HS-10. Best bet on the person behind Nikolai is an M16.

0:52-Near the bottom right I believe is a Claymore chalk drawing (Claymores confirmed). Now, follow me here. On your bottom LEFt there's some type of satelite dish, right? Well, what's just near that? It's a brownish/yellowish machine. Possible one of the new perks. My bet is the PhD Flopper...or it could just be Double Tapp.

0:53-The gang's in the same place...it's just in the air...so this must be something like the zipline in Shi No Numa.

0:54-Space Primapes. Deconfirming the Cosmic Silverback's appearence? Don't know.

0:56-We're back at the QR area...only this time with these primapes everywhere. BUT. Notice the fog. What does this mean? Easy enough. These monkeys (don't judge me. For all we know thier monkeys. NOT BABOONS, NOT CHIMPANZEES. UNTIL I SEE PROOF, THEY ARE MONKEYS) are replacing the HellHounds/Thief Rounds. Hellhounds were regular fog. Thief's were blue, and the monkey's are red.

Fu out.

~Fu

Actually, to me it seemed like the effects of the Winters Howl, not water, though i could be wrong...

:18 It looks like there is a orange perk machine in the middle right part of the screen. Maybe the same orange perk that was spotted previously? But it looks like its a different part of the map.

You should also edit in something about the sickle.

EDIT: That orange perk that you talked about isn't a perk machine, look at it in the HD version on COD.com... you can see it more clearly.