New weapon

Matuzz

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so will that just be like the bowie knife? it looks awesome though, and goes great with the map since it is a soviet launch station, and the sickle is on the soviet flag with the hammer

Sickle and hammer would make a damn combo (not really in zombies)

I'd hook you with the sickle and then blow your brains out with my hammer :D

all right, i think that the sickle might replace the bowie knife or the balistic. oh and if you look closely at the balistic knife it has a russhin (mind the spelling) symbol on it. or who knows. the ballistic knife may be More powerful. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That would be because the ballistic knife was made by the russians haha :lol:

yeah pandaman is right. Im pretty sure treyarch got the idea of putting it in the game from the green beret vs spetznaz episode of deadliest warrior two years ago when the spetznaz showcased it, it was so freakin awesome haha. But what if they made the sickle a boomerang sort of thing? that would be fun

Nice find. There was a rumor that the sickle would be a weapon. My only question now is if it will would like a ballistic knife, or more like a bowie knife. If it is like the ballistic knife, hammer and sickle as the upgraded version anyone?