did you see new character

butz86

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good God, why do I keep seeing people say he (and Nikolai) look "a little" zombie-fied?

1. That's not how becoming a zombie fucking works.

2. If they were ANY part zombie they wouldn't be toting around guns shooting at the OTHER zombies.

3. They've been fighting endless hoards of zombies for who knows how long. Yeah, they're gonna look like shit. Of course they're bloodied and ragged!

Good God, why do I keep seeing people say he (and Nikolai) look "a little" zombie-fied?

2. If they were ANY part zombie they wouldn't be toting around guns shooting at the OTHER zombies.

3. They've been fighting endless hoards of zombies for who knows how long. Yeah, they're gonna look like shit. Of course they're bloodied and ragged!

The only character who can be "zombified" is Richtoffen, because it was never proven that he has the immunity to Element 115 that Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai have.

Richtofens old why would his hair be black ? I am asian my hair is black I believe the date of death for Takeo meant that he died and became a zombie and that he was secretly one of the test subjects? :mrgreen: so maybe he could still keep his mind stable beacuse of testing and yahh just a theory

People are saying they look zombified because they are aged and the lighting in the map is darker. Tons of time-traveling doesn't stop aging. So I'm sure that Treyarch aged them a little bit, easy to see on Richtofen's face, and of course the lighting is like Der Riese but darker and a little more concealed. bot of these things make them look "zombified", but I doubt they really are. Also looks like Richtofen is wearing a space-suit. I couldn't see what Tank was wearing, Nikolai has the same thing on it looks like, and we don't know if Takeo returns until Feb. 1 unless we get more sneak-peeks.

People are saying they look zombified because they are aged and the lighting in the map is darker. Tons of time-traveling doesn't stop aging. So I'm sure that Treyarch aged them a little bit, easy to see on Richtofen's face, and of course the lighting is like Der Riese but darker and a little more concealed. bot of these things make them look "zombified", but I doubt they really are. Also looks like Richtofen is wearing a space-suit. I couldn't see what Tank was wearing, Nikolai has the same thing on it looks like, and we don't know if Takeo returns until Feb. 1 unless we get more sneak-peeks.

check the two-head zombie pic, you'll see Dempsey in the back, he wears the same outfit as usual

And a little bit insane cause of the rads from 115. NEVERTHELESS, Asencion looks like the single best-looking zombie map to date!