First Glimpse of Ascension

jugga jugga

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that guy isnt black.. its richtofen

but it does raise the question to why is he dressed so differently while nikolai remains in exactly the same clothes?.

Oh i thought it was dempsy- [brains]

but the whole point that takeo grew a beard in Kino, Richt was bandaged and Dempsy had cuts reinforces that everyone here IS VERY STUPID

there in the dark, and have been through 5 maps of zombies, there gonna be different! I was making the quote earlier to say, look at their state, and discuss that, not, "oh its a black guy!" :facepalm:

I see 2 heads, 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 torso.

Says error too many users :( had to rewrite this 10 times

ok here goes:

Because there standing one behind the other, while there legs are off screen and there in the corner of the image!

phew it didn't break down!

also what about the dolls or singularity bombs... i thought if they were REAL they would have been included.. or these new perks, wouldnt they be the highlight? *AHEM NOT REAL AHEM*

WOW. This is crap. I am first at posting something big and someone steals the spotlight. AGAIN. It has happened

3 times on this forum already. only 2 big ones, though. The first being that I found the DerRiese server on the terminal, and now this.

This whole topic is a double-post off of mine. Mine was first. If this happens again I am definitely quitting CoDZ and keeping all the big,

huge Easter Eggs I find to myself/Sharing them with PlayTheGame. It's getting old. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

no need to quit coming to the fourms maybe your post just got buried with all the excitement of ascension in the trailer

and theres lots of posts about it because its new. this guy was probaly at the top on the home page thats why everyone

has posted here.all that matter is info is getting out. it doesnt matter who the info is getting put out by.we are all finding out new stuff together

WOW. This is crap. I am first at posting something big and someone steals the spotlight. AGAIN. It has happened 3 times on this forum already. only 2 big ones, though. The first being that I found the DerRiese server on the terminal, and now this. This whole topic is a double-post off of mine. Mine was first. If this happens again I am definitely quitting CoDZ and keeping all the big, huge Easter Eggs I find to myself/Sharing them with PlayTheGame. It's getting old. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

Dude, no one cares about who found the video first. It was bound to be posted eventually, with or without you. Stop being so damn immature about a video that we all want to see -- enjoy it.

WOW. This is crap. I am first at posting something big and someone steals the spotlight. AGAIN. It has happened

3 times on this forum already. only 2 big ones, though. The first being that I found the DerRiese server on the terminal, and now this.

This whole topic is a double-post off of mine. Mine was first. If this happens again I am definitely quitting CoDZ and keeping all the big,

huge Easter Eggs I find to myself/Sharing them with PlayTheGame. It's getting old. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

no need to quit coming to the fourms maybe your post just got buried with all the excitement of ascension in the trailer

and theres lots of posts about it because its new. this guy was probaly at the top on the home page thats why everyone

has posted here.all that matter is info is getting out. it doesnt matter who the info is getting put out by.we are all finding out new stuff together

Nope. I'm quitting. Good-bye CoDZ. Someone actually deleted my topic. It's gone. I got an E-mail saying I got a reply on it, but when I clicked the link it said I didn't have permission to view the topic. I went to the forum homepage, clicked Ascension, and my topoc entitiled "ASCENSION TRAILER!!!" was gone. Not on the first page where it should be. They deleted my post, well then. Bye. Unless I find what happened to my topic (i.e. Moved somewhere for being first :/) then this is my last post. Good - wait... No. BADbye.

Perhaps that rocket pad thing, takes you towards the actual missile, or seperate areas?

I mean its probably unlikely. But thinking about it, the elevators on five introduced the aspect of taking the players to separate locations,

I don't see how this could be any different.

although this has no proof so I could be talking Bs :roll:

PS. thinking some more could be a way to get to the Pack-a-Punch????

Nope. I'm quitting. Good-bye CoDZ. Someone actually deleted my topic. It's gone. I got an E-mail saying I got a reply on it, but when I clicked the link it said I didn't have permission to view the topic. I went to the forum homepage, clicked Ascension, and my topoc entitiled "ASCENSION TRAILER!!!" was gone. Not on the first page where it should be. They deleted my post, well then. Bye. Unless I find what happened to my topic (i.e. Moved somewhere for being first :/) then this is my last post. Good - wait... No. BADbye.

lol "quitting". CoDz isn't your job.

And buh bye. One less baby to worry about ;D

You're just an attention whore.. you definitely are gonna stay here, i'm sure you want to know more about the map, now stop crying like a fucking baby. Who cares if you were first, now your topic is deleted and you can't do anything about it.