First Glimpse of Ascension

jugga jugga

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the trailer I see, Nickolai, possibly Richtofen, takeo, and dempsey. Looks like our original character!! :D

Do yall see that floating platform their shooting off of? Also the space monkeys are right, so maybe 2 new perks? IGN might of not been lying after all.

I can't wait to kill some-what cute space monkeys! :lol:

WOW. This is crap. I am first at posting something big and someone steals the spotlight. AGAIN. It has happened 3 times on this forum already. only 2 big ones, though. The first being that I found the DerRiese server on the terminal, and now this. This whole topic is a double-post off of mine. Mine was first. If this happens again I am definitely quitting CoDZ and keeping all the big, huge Easter Eggs I find to myself/Sharing them with PlayTheGame. It's getting old. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

WOW. This is crap. I am first at posting something big and someone steals the spotlight. AGAIN. It has happened 3 times on this forum already. only 2 big ones, though. The first being that I found the DerRiese server on the terminal, and now this. This whole topic is a double-post off of mine. Mine was first. If this happens again I am definitely quitting CoDZ and keeping all the big, huge Easter Eggs I find to myself/Sharing them with PlayTheGame. It's getting old. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

Calm down man. :geek:

cry baby :(

oh wow.

the maps i was like. meh. berlin wall. cool. meh meh.

then it got to zombies. and my jaw was wide open.

it looks EPIC.

Astronaut suit zombie FTW. xD

and at the right back, the gas mask zombie? tactical mask perk hint?

the zombies look so epic now O_O like proper real. its amazing

epic win on the graphics 3arc. LOVING it.

And also, on this pic, to the right. claymores ftw.

and also whats that machine? new perk machine? phd flopper/stamin up?

or some sort of 3arch crazyass does something epic machine? :o

Thoughts/comments? (: