NEW CONFIRMED INFO ON ASCENSION :D

Legit Waffelz

First off, two new perks.

Stamina-Up and PHD Flopper

Stamina-Up is definetley going to be like a marathon lightweight thing.

I've been thinking about the other one and I'm thinking tactical mask.

And the lies about the cosmic silverbacks turned out to be true and they steal your perks so watch out!

And last but not least TWO new wonder weapons.

Marryoshka Dolls A.K.A. Nesting Dolls (No idea about that one.)

Gersch Device A.K.A. The Black Hole Bomb.

I'm the thinking that one will be when you shoot at the ground it will suck in all the zombies near and just get rid of them.

IM SO EXCITED [brains] [brains] [brains]

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this is pretty old info

This info was released barely a week ago. It's not that old.

But back on-topic, a lot of people think that PhD Flopper will be like a safety net for your other perks, so when you go down when you have PhD Flopper you lose that perk but keep all of the others. People think this because PhD Flopper actually means 'master of falling' or something. It'd be a good perk to have, I'm sure.

The SPACE MONKEYS i.e. not Cosmic Silverbacks, of which there is one and one ONLY, are going to be a bit of a nuisance in my mind. I just hope that they are like the Pentagon Thief and can only take one perk and you can get it back if you kill the monkey that took the perk quick enough? Of course knowing my luck I'll get to about round 20+ and reload at the wrong time and lost Juggernog -.-

I also think the Gersch Device will suck zombies in and warp them into nowhere. Or maybe to the MOON :lol:. The Matryoshka Dolls? I think they will be a little like a Bouncing Betty except you get given, say, 5 and they get weaker and weaker (or vice versa, stronger and stronger) each time you put one down due to increase/decrease in size. I wouldn't be surprised to see Nesting Dolls with bombs built into them. It seems like the sort of thing Richtofen or maybe Nikolai would own.

That's a point, maybe we will see a zombie of one of Nikolai's WIVES! How epic would that be?! :D