"Little Resistance" Ray Gun Chant.

fisher10190

Hey guys, don't know if posted already, but if so, gimme props, i just wanted to know about this.

In the second level of W@W, named "Little Resistance", You can get the Ray-Gun (Obviously), but when you do the easter egg that unlocks it, your screen shakes, and you hear Japanese chanting (That's the point of this post, maybe it could reveal some clues?), if anyone has the time, could you maybe translate the chanting, having audio tech that could clear up the chanting might help. Thanks a bunch guys!

- Fisher10190

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually isnt Japanese. This is from the COD Wikia...

The single-player mission Little Resistance also features the Ray Gun as an Easter egg. After using the first artillery strike, head onto the beach. Starting from the far right side, there are three puddles. Jump into (and then out of) these in order (right, middle, left), until the player reaches the last puddle. Stay in this puddle for a while and look towards the tree line. After a while, the ground will shake and a deep, garbled, voice speaks. Contrary to popular belief, the voice is not Japanese . Four Shisa statues will arise from the ground holding a ray gun.

... I think just listening to the words it german

Well you can never trust a Wiki, where ANYONE can write ANYTHING they want.

But I do have a hunch that the chanting isn't Japanese. I think we need someone good at translating this stuff to translate it from Japanese AND German, as they are the two most plausible languages.

Sadly, I fear that this will not have anything to do with the storyline as this easter egg was found before Verruckt was even released. Unless Treyarch predicted how popular the mode and the idea of a storyline would become, I think I can safely say this won't give us any important information. It'd be cool to find out what it says though, anyway.

Well you can never trust a Wiki, where ANYONE can write ANYTHING they want.

But I do have a hunch that the chanting isn't Japanese. I think we need someone good at translating this stuff to translate it from Japanese AND German, as they are the two most plausible languages.

Sadly, I fear that this will not have anything to do with the storyline as this easter egg was found before Verruckt was even released. Unless Treyarch predicted how popular the mode and the idea of a storyline would become, I think I can safely say this won't give us any important information. It'd be cool to find out what it says though, anyway.

I jus wanna find out also, and you never know, treyarch may have had a secret hunch for NDU anyway. But like u said, it would be cool to find out.