Nixon's Quotes

cjdog23

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so.. would anybody be interested if i uploaded all the other zombie character's quotes? not just five, but kino, der riese, verruckt, and shi no numa? i can also get any perk jingles, narrator comments (max ammo!, ka-boom! guy), and all the radios and song easter eggs, that is, if anybody wants them lol

Thanks for taking the time CJ, I truly did not realise how much work had gone into Nixons phrases; I really dont play this game enough anymore.

If I could ask a few questions of you?

How were you able to access the .wav files? I was under the immpression that all the files were encoded by some method. I did read a tweet sent to Vahn that mentioned a header had to be inserted, this was beyond my understanding and sounded complicated and time consuming. If you are able to explain I will gladly listen :)

Some of the sound files for DR, SNN and Asylum were possibly encoded using the same method as I believed had been used on BO .wav files, would it be possible to use what ever method you have used to play the .wav files from BO on the encrypted .wav files from W@W?

Some of the files I am interested in hearing are from DR, they are the ones which will not play with QT or WMP and are probably related to EEs. Such as bridge hit.wav. or the perk cola sting. wav files and quite a few more.

Thanks for your time. :)

Thanks for taking the time CJ, I truly did not realise how much work had gone into Nixons phrases; I really dont play this game enough anymore.

If I could ask a few questions of you?

How were you able to access the .wav files? I was under the immpression that all the files were encoded by some method. I did read a tweet sent to Vahn that mentioned a header had to be inserted, this was beyond my understanding and sounded complicated and time consuming. If you are able to explain I will gladly listen :)

Some of the sound files for DR, SNN and Asylum were possibly encoded using the same method as I believed had been used on BO .wav files, would it be possible to use what ever method you have used to play the .wav files from BO on the encrypted .wav files from W@W?

Some of the files I am interested in hearing are from DR, they are the ones which will not play with QT or WMP and are probably related to EEs. Such as bridge hit.wav. or the perk cola sting. wav files and quite a few more.

Thanks for your time. :)

Thanks for the reply! Yes, getting the files did involve adding a header to all the files, but thats quite easy when somebody has made a batch cmd file that u can just drag and drop all the .iwds into! Unfortunatly, the head command does not work with world at war, as the program does not recognize the file paths or something. Here is the download link if you want to use it:

http://gljivolog.com/data/releases/bo_rip_fix.rar

(Direct link) - I don't think it's considered advertising becuase of the fact it is not a competing site so...

*EDIT * However, when (and if those greedy b*stards) at activision release the classic WaW maps, I will be recording all of those files as well! lol

Thankyou CJ much appreciated. I used the link and will be searching for new ringtones sometime soon, I wanted to use Resnov shouting "scewer the winged beast" for a text alert :lol:

I presume you did some reasearch to find that link in the first place, if you have a link handy where someone has explained why a header is needed and the process they have used for extraction could you post it for me.

Sorry if it seems I am to lazy to search, I just would not know what paremeters to define; and I have a feeling you might have allready found a thread that detailed the process prior to finding the "droplet",

Thanks again.

Thankyou CJ much appreciated. I used the link and will be searching for new ringtones sometime soon, I wanted to use Resnov shouting "scewer the winged beast" for a text alert :lol:

I presume you did some reasearch to find that link in the first place, if you have a link handy where someone has explained why a header is needed and the process they have used for extraction could you post it for me.

Sorry if it seems I am to lazy to search, I just would not know what paremeters to define; and I have a feeling you might have allready found a thread that detailed the process prior to finding the "droplet",

Thanks again.

Here is the thread I got it from, dont listen to SwitchView's warnings, the admins over there are a bit inclined to overreact (gee- where have i heard that before? lol). link: http://www.customcod.com/community/inde ... opic=11400

there use to be dogs in five instead of the theif

FAIL

You obviously don't pay attention at all. One of the files is labeled hellhound or dog or something and Nixon says they're not as good as "Checkers" which was the name of his dog. The tesla gun sounds like the Wunderwaffe. Wasn't that it's file name in W@W. Thunder is probably the thundergun. I wonder what secret was supposed to be. It sounded funny. Maybe it was a radio.

there use to be dogs in five instead of the theif

FAIL

You obviously don't pay attention at all. One of the files is labeled hellhound or dog or something and Nixon says they're not as good as "Checkers" which was the name of his dog. The tesla gun sounds like the Wunderwaffe. Wasn't that it's file name in W@W. Thunder is probably the thundergun. I wonder what secret was supposed to be. It sounded funny. Maybe it was a radio.

actually, zombie is right. dogs were originally in "Five", but it was replaced with the theif. there are multiple references to it, not just in the quotes, but here are the five (heh, "five" reference) nixon quotes dealing with dogs:

and yes, the wunderwaffe was named tesla gun in the program files (probably becuase of tesla's experiments with the distribution of wireless electricity), and the 'secret' quote, its a reaction to shooting one of the radios. btw, in the video, the 5 hellhound quotes are at 1:58.

I only saw the 5 quotes is richtofens in one of those videos? And I would prefer a downloadable file with just that but a video will be fine

ah yes, sorry about that, i am still working on Kino quotes. i just uploaded a video of how to download any youtube video and convert it to audio on my channel (this on i kno for sure ;)!) lol