WHat guns have you upgraded? What were they like?

xxZOMBIERxx

I've upgraded the Wunderwaffe DG-2 to the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ. In Black Ops(if you got the Classic Zombies) when you upgrade the Wunderwaffe DG-2, it turns golden its pretty awesome.

Also i've upgraded:

1. The Olympia

2. The MP5K

3. The Stakeout

4. The M16

5. The AK74u

6. The Spectre

7. The China Lake

8. The M72 LAW

9. The CZ75

10. The CZ75 Dual Wield

11. The Ray Gun

12. The Thunder Gun

13. The Winter's Howl

14. The HK21

15. The RPK

16. The Galil

17. The Commando

18. The Colt M911

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i pack-a-punched theG11it is absolutely amasing :shock: it is full auto, really powerful 48rd clip and rate of fire is more than ppsh41 with double tap no bull$hit! an absolutely recomended pap. spaz 24 is good aswell- full auto, 24 clip,one shell reload whole mag- get double tap for it. [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] (1st post! :D )

• 2 weeks later...

i pack-a-punched theG11it is absolutely amasing :shock: it is full auto, really powerful 48rd clip and rate of fire is more than ppsh41 with double tap no bull$hit! an absolutely recomended pap. spaz 24 is good aswell- full auto, 24 clip,one shell reload whole mag- get double tap for it. [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] (1st post! :D )

I got that at round 25 on der riese,It only lasted less than a round/

• 2 weeks later...