okay what if my friend want to gameshare the classic maps

TP_SoMe

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys my friend was wondering can you gameshare your classic maps from black ops and how do you need to do it ? thats all

Im sorry but the the Classic Maps which come with the Hardened and Prestige edition's of Black Ops cannot be game shared. Treyarch have simply made this a one use code and once console pack.

Even if this was allowed, the Hardened and Prestige disks have a special game code compared to the standard Black Ops disks. It can be seen either on the disk or the spine of the game case. The DLC Maps are encrypted to work on the code that matches the Black Ops Hardened/Prestige edition disks therefore it wouldn't work on the standard disks (if gamesharing of the packs were permitted).

Hope I helped.

You guys my friend was wondering can you gameshare your classic maps from black ops and how do you need to do it ? thats all

Im sorry but the the Classic Maps which come with the Hardened and Prestige edition's of Black Ops cannot be game shared. Treyarch have simply made this a one use code and once console pack.

Even if this was allowed, the Hardened and Prestige disks have a special game code compared to the standard Black Ops disks. It can be seen either on the disk or the spine of the game case. The DLC Maps are encrypted to work on the code that matches the Black Ops Hardened/Prestige edition disks therefore it wouldn't work on the standard disks (if gamesharing of the packs were permitted).

Hope I helped.

?I gave 3 of my best friends the classic maps by gamesharing on ps3

• 2 weeks later...

yeah lol, my ps3 friends have been gamesharing the classic packs too, damn treyarch for not even releasing the option to get the maps on pc....... but, they tried setting up an account that anybody cud access to get the maps for like 10 bucks or something but they seemed to forget the fact that u can only download from an account 5 times...

Hope I helped.

That is all wrong info my friends gameshared the maps off me and it worked just fine.

I game shared the classic W@W maps off a friend on my PSN what you have to do log on to their PSN account etc etc download the map pack then install it blah blah but to activate the maps on your account I think you have go onto the persons account you got them from and physically view the maps under the zombie mode on their account, cause when I got them I thought I could just play them off my account straight away but they didn't pop up so I went onto the guys account I got them from, looked at them on his then went back to my account and they were there.

I game shared the classic W@W maps off a friend on my PSN what you have to do log on to their PSN account etc etc download the map pack then install it blah blah but to activate the maps on your account I think you have go onto the persons account you got them from and physically view the maps under the zombie mode on their account, cause when I got them I thought I could just play them off my account straight away but they didn't pop up so I went onto the guys account I got them from, looked at them on his then went back to my account and they were there.

Thx man :D I will try that with my friend, [brains] for u.