First Major News Regarding This Year's CoD :: MW3?

The way they can draw us in months before launch (gknova6.com) and provide an epic single player campaign, Revolutionizing the way Call of Duty will tell stories and the Multi player.

Drawing you in through a viral campaign? Done before. Epic single player campaign? Just as laughably bad as Infinity Ward's. Revolutionizing story telling and multiplayer? You wish.

Every CoD from here on out is just taking the formula from one of the best multiplayer experiences ever (CoD4) and stealing a feature from another game. Then they call it "brand new" like it really changed anything.

Hey, Commander Douche-bag. Don't start.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm: if you guys are gonna argue over who "revolutionized the gaming world" you need to go back a bit further, back to 1992, when id software produced the VERY FIRST WWII first person shooter, ten years before call of duty was even a thought, and to go step further , the very first "iw" call of duty worked on an id software engine used on the game quake 3 , rant and flame war over because argument is are invalid :lol::lol: :lol:

IW is a terrible game developer. They didn't patch their first COD games, and they didn't patch their newer games. They were NEVER a good developer.

Everyone just thinks they are amazing because COD 4 was good, but did they hardly ever patch the glitches on that game? No.

They NEVER support their games post-launch.

SnowDog, I will not respect IW. They SUCK.

I'm sorry, but if you LOVE Black Ops as much as you say you do, than you would at least have some respect for Infinity Ward. Because, guess what? They created the Call Of Duty series, and they Revolutionized Call of Duty's multiplayer, two things that Treyarch did not do. Don't get me wrong, I am not bashing Treyarch; they are an amazing company in every way. However, I would like to say that you cannot hate a company due to lack of taking care of their game. And again, guess what? Sometimes it's not even up to them if patch goes through; a lot of the time Activision won't let them do it.

So, basically, all I'm saying is, don't hate on Infinity Ward, because without them, Call of Duty wouldn't even exist.

Infinity Ward = Treyarch.

That is all.

Did you take this from my "Why I believe IW Doesn't Suck" post?

IW is a terrible game developer. They didn't patch their first COD games, and they didn't patch their newer games. They were NEVER a good developer.

Everyone just thinks they are amazing because COD 4 was good, but did they hardly ever patch the glitches on that game? No.

They NEVER support their games post-launch.

SnowDog, I will not respect IW. They SUCK.

I'm sorry, but if you LOVE Black Ops as much as you say you do, than you would at least have some respect for Infinity Ward. Because, guess what? They created the Call Of Duty series, and they Revolutionized Call of Duty's multiplayer, two things that Treyarch did not do. Don't get me wrong, I am not bashing Treyarch; they are an amazing company in every way. However, I would like to say that you cannot hate a company due to lack of taking care of their game. And again, guess what? Sometimes it's not even up to them if patch goes through; a lot of the time Activision won't let them do it.

So, basically, all I'm saying is, don't hate on Infinity Ward, because without them, Call of Duty wouldn't even exist.

Infinity Ward = Treyarch.

That is all.

Did you take this from my "Why I believe IW Doesn't Suck" post?

Nope.... I didn't even know you had such a thread. However, I did kind of "take" the IW = Treyarch bit from your earlier post on this thread. And that's because I completely agree, in every way :mrgreen:

Ялта как привлечет этот курорт к себе почивающих со всего мира. Зовем Вас на морской курорт, вздохните и наберитесь здоровья.

В этом Вам поможет строй интернет бронирования ялта отдых частный сектор цены

заказывание в системе гарантированное и проворное. расценки недорогие. Если Вы хотите забронировать квартирование в другом поселке Крыма. Напишите здесь в каком городе Вы бы хотели почивать от дел.

Проголосуйте за классический курорт Крыма.

кроме того Вы можете выбрать цены на квартиры в ялте

поджидаем Вас в Ялте. Курорт космического класса.

I Thought Infinity Ward Got Sacked ? And Is Now Respawn Studios ? How can They Develop Activisions Game When They've Been Fired?

uhh your sort of right

there was a law suit with activision to do with some royalties from mw2 in the end cuz activision owned Iw the 2 top tier people got fired and then later a whole lot of designers and staff from Iw lets to join the new studio they set up with EA called respawn so IW still exists it just doesn't have the same people working for it

(IMO the people that left were the body of IW)

i think thats right if i'm wrong tell meh plz

I Thought Infinity Ward Got Sacked ? And Is Now Respawn Studios ? How can They Develop Activisions Game When They've Been Fired?

uhh your sort of right

there was a law suit with activision to do with some royalties from mw2 in the end cuz activision owned Iw the 2 top tier people got fired and then later a whole lot of designers and staff from Iw lets to join the new studio they set up with EA called respawn so IW still exists it just doesn't have the same people working for it

(IMO the people that left were the body of IW)

i think thats right if i'm wrong tell meh plz

Ohhh Thanks I Understand Now :D