Ascension Nikolai's story?

sooperdude421

Early apology if this is on here.

I was thinking about the maps der reise and kino, and something occurred to me. Those were german maps that were heavy on the zombie story. With ascension being russian, i thought since the german maps seemed to be the story of Richtofen, maybe the russian map will be a new storyline of the soviets and nikolai. Example: There may be a different reason the zombies are after the crew instead of samantha. :shock: I know shi no numa wasn't a story of Takeo, and verrukt wasn't for Tank, but those weren't as heavy on story as DR and Kino. It's just my thought of ascension out laud

Post POSITIVE thoughts, comments, etc.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well during WWII Russia and Germany were allies for a little more than half of the war. So, Nikolai might still consider Germans allies. Just saying.

This all depends on when Shi No Numa took place, because the Crew knows not of the war status from then on. If it took place in the period of time that Germany and Russia were allies, this holds true. If not, then this is most likely not true. However, even if it is not true, this could mean that Nikolai considers his dead enemy as a comrade? Maybe Nikolai and the Zombies have a respectful Comradery? Maybe Nikolai works for the Zombies :shock: Maybe the Zombies have grown very intelligent since Verruckt! Or maybe there is a Half-Zombie who gives Nikolai orders? Like a being who is both Zombie and human? As in half and half, so he can communicate between both sides? Maybe that is why Zombies seem to congregate to certain areas of a mop, because they communicat? Sorry if any of this seems far-fetched, as I am tired. It makes sense to me :|

Well during WWII Russia and Germany were allies for a little more than half of the war. So, Nikolai might still consider Germans allies. Just saying.

This all depends on when Shi No Numa took place, because the Crew knows not of the war status from then on. If it took place in the period of time that Germany and Russia were allies, this holds true. If not, then this is most likely not true. However, even if it is not true, this could mean that Nikolai considers his dead enemy as a comrade? Maybe Nikolai and the Zombies have a respectful Comradery? Maybe Nikolai works for the Zombies :shock: Maybe the Zombies have grown very intelligent since Verruckt! Or maybe there is a Half-Zombie who gives Nikolai orders? Like a being who is both Zombie and human? As in half and half, so he can communicate between both sides? Maybe that is why Zombies seem to congregate to certain areas of a mop, because they communicat? Sorry if any of this seems far-fetched, as I am tired. It makes sense to me :|

Doesn't shi no numa take place in 1945. If so I think this would be past the point of where they would be considered comrades.

however, I don't think any of the zombies are Russian, nor do I think Nikolai is actually referring to them as comrades in the sense of say America and Britain.

I was thinking about the maps der reise and kino, and something occurred to me. Those were german maps that were heavy on the zombie story. With ascension being russian, i thought since the german maps seemed to be the story of Richtofen, maybe the russian map will be a new storyline of the soviets and nikolai. Example: There may be a different reason the zombies are after the crew instead of samantha. :shock: I know shi no numa wasn't a story of Takeo, and verrukt wasn't for Tank, but those weren't as heavy on story as DR and Kino. It's just my thought of ascension out laud

You mean like richtoffen in der riese: "We must link the mainframe.. i mean, oh this is so confusing!"

I for one think that Nick has nothing to do with the Russian attempts at using 115, he'll just go, woah my comerades made some freaky shit!

also some of the zombies on kino are russian because when Nikolai kills them he says " It paines me to kill u again comrade" i think thats a huge clue right their

no they are nazis. why would nikolai kill russians in WW2? he killed lots of nazis in WW2, so that is where that info comes from.

I think you are on to something. Nice post. :) [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

also some of the zombies on kino are russian because when Nikolai kills them he says " It paines me to kill u again comrade" i think thats a huge clue right their

Probably because Nikolai was a Russian and he killed allot of Nazis and since their zombies now he has to kill them again :geek:

Also, to prove that this comment is just a style of speaking, and doesn't mean they were actual comrades in battle ask yourself, why did Nikolai kill his comrades in the first place?

It doesn't make sense for him to kill his own comrades, which he would have to do to in order to be able to kill them again.

For illustration, if I said "I'm gonna kill you boy" it does not mean you're actually a boy, or even younger than me.

For a more humorous example, if I said "I'm going to kill you mother fucker!" does not mean that you have ever fucked someones mother.

Point proven.

It has long been theorized that Each Map Represents a different Character, and in some ways Black Ops helped prove this in part

NDU: i have alotof speculation but nothing concrete enough to post at this time

Verruckt: Tank, he was Operation leader of the marines sent to extract peter, Tank was likely captured here and sent to Der Riese to be used as an Experiment

Shi No Numa: Based on the Terminal file which linked Tank Dempsey to Verruckt, it is easy to link the other maps. Shi No Numa being takeos, as he was probably captured at the rising sun facility when Group 935 arrived and was sent to Der Riese

Der Riese: This is a tough choice, between Samantha and Richtofen, but as it deals with Richtofens betrayal of DR Maxis, i will lead towards Richtofen

Kino: Kino i Believe is DR Maxis map, showing more insight into his work

Ascension: if the team is present i believe this is Nikolai's map, for Obvious reasons, if not, possibly Tunguska imo

i still believe we have yet to see Samanthas map

along with Peter (which i believe to be Cheyenne mountain or Groom Lake)

You know, I never thought of that. I mean, yeah, Nikolai is Russian, but that doesn't mean he'd be important just because you're in a Soviet facility. But then I remembered - Nikolai wasn't always a drunk soldier...he's a former politician.

For all we know, he may be part of the reason there are zombies. Like Richtofen with his scientific tinkering, Nikolai could have signed some legislation or appropriated some funding or whatever that caused something bad to happen, and THAT would be the excuse Stalin would use to send him to the front.