My Theory On the monkeys round..

Atomic Sam

so we have all heard the rumour about a round similar to hell hounds or the pentagon thief.

also, we have heard that they supposedly steal your perks (and just saw a thread saying they might steal your gun too)

anywayz to the point, would it not seem more logical if they stole your point/money?

because we do see the Cosmic SB's try to sweep up some money in the occasional round of DOA and in the gameover cut scene that damn monkey seems obsessed with the money we collected.

all im saying is, dont you think it would be logical the monkeys steal our points and not our weapons or guns.. and if they do could they drop double points and possibly something else at the end of their round.

what do you guys think?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but their not cosmic silver backs. their monkeys. silver backs are gorillas. not trying to start a big war over that or anything. so i guess imma say that is my thought. i have no way of proving it. and please dont start arguing over silver backs.

and i know monkeys and gorillas are technically the same thing and related and all. but i mean the new guys are like lil monkeys. just lil wee guys. not big hairy intimidating guys.

Hey I don't know if this has already been brought up, so sorry if it has, but I think that these monkeys are going to be almost like space monkeys. If you look at the virtruvian monkey picture on that nova site, it looks like it has an astronauts helmet around it, or something like that. Also if you think about it, it is at a space station and the first living things to be sent into space were first dogs (but they already have hellhounds) and then monkeys. Wouldn't it make sense to build off of that? I think it would be insane for the monkeys to take away perks unless they were like the scientist, where they won't hurt you. My theory is that they will just be enemies to kill like hellhounds, but different. I don't think they will steal perks, but maybe money or guns.

i wasent trying to dispute over if its a monkey or silver back. all im saying is we've heard that there are monkeys of some sort as one of the rounds. and the possibility of what they do and what they might drop as a result of what they take from you.

so all i was trying to do is show everyone the logic in them taking points from you as it relates to DOA.