Does the song "115" mean anything in Kino Der Toten?

Riker221

I got all three meteor pieces and activated the song 115 on Kino, the lyrics seemed quite interesting. First of all she says bring me 115, which is of course the element found in the meteor. Then she says "i will bring you death and pestilence, I'll bring you down on my own" I think this song is from Samantha's point of view, as in getting revenge on Edward Richtofen. Then she sings "They have been waiting for the second coming again" I think that she was talking about the zombies waiting for the second coming of the Doctor or all of them. Or maybe it is religious, like the second coming in the bible is about Jesus coming again. "and everyone dies and nobody cries" could be talking about the Rapture witch is complete happiness from leaving human bodies. I think the song has a strong link towards both maybe. Any thoughts???

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No one can see me and I have lost all my feeling and i won't die alone"

can mean: Samantha is dead,but she is a ghost and wanna revenge from richtfofen

"THIS HOUSE IS NOT MY HOME"

maybe bear room cannot be samantha room

"NO,more forgivness,NO,and this reason is I know i won't die alone"

the bear talking with samantha ??

"I HAVE RETURNED"

zombies !?!?!

"They are waiting for the second coming again"

can be jesus !

"BRING ME 115"

WTF??

"I'M THE END and I CAN TASTE IT

I'LL JUSTIFY HATRED

I'M THE CHOSEN ONE

LEFT HAND OF ALL THATS SACRED"

I dunno why left hand but end of the world and the survives are dempsey,takeo,nikolai and richtofen

"And everything dies, look to the skies, to

see the end of all creation again"

experiences of Maxis turning zombies, look to the skies maybe the dark sun from der riese,all humans turning zombies(?)

"I've lost all form of unity...

Where has my life gone ?

I'll bring you doom

that you can see

and bring you down

to see you bleed"

samantha died and dunno where she goes, and "bring u down" when need to be revived maybe ?

CAPSLOCK= evil voice

numlock=good voice

First line: agreed.

Second line:Maybe it is her house but not a place she can confide in, or no place of protection.

Third line: maybe as in not dying alone she died with Maxis or she wants to kill our survivors and not be alon in the afterlife.

Fourth line: she has returned along with zombies but mostly her.

Fifth line: maybe she could be talking about the zombies waiting for the survivors.

Line 6: she means the element found in the meteor, maybe it feeds her somehow or gives her power idk

line 7: mybe she is the end of them, and she will justify her hatred for them by death.

Line 8: everyThing dies as in people, and hope, look to the skies to see Peter hanging by end of all creation? Or to see end of the zombies.she is talking about God's creation being destroyed as in humanity?

Line 9: lost unity as in demon/teen girl? Or she is schitzophrantic? Or she has lost unity form her body or personality maybe she still has that little girl in her but it is masked by the hatred. She lost her life that cannot be found, she will take revenge and you can see that zombies are your doom. I will say more later I am on my iPod right now.

I do think it is religious but I think more Nazi Zombies than religion. It can be taken either way pretty far, I think it was meant for zombie or maybe they wanted us to take it both ways.

It's both.

It's not religious in the fact that Sam is Christian (although she most likely is due to the fact that the majority of germans durins WWII were). It's religious because she's alluding to the bible to describe the amount of destruction she's going to bring down, in the form of her zombies. Thus, it is both

I do think it is religious but I think more Nazi Zombies than religion. It can be taken either way pretty far, I think it was meant for zombie or maybe they wanted us to take it both ways.

It's both.

It's not religious in the fact that Sam is Christian (although she most likely is due to the fact that the majority of germans durins WWII were). It's religious because she's alluding to the bible to describe the amount of destruction she's going to bring down, in the form of her zombies. Thus, it is both

Excellentnpoint comrade! But I still wonder what is all meant in my next post I will probably describe/translate the song line from line.

Someone's already done a 115 Analysis man, sorry, you can use the search to see what the other person said though.

That doesn't mean I can't post one. Mine shall be extremely thorough and well looked into, with every phrase and word researched. I shal explain what she means by translating it into where the average gamer can easily understand it. And it will blow your face off!

You know, The One was from a zombie's perspective. Beauty of Annihilation was from the survivors' perspective. But I thought 115, or at least certain parts of it, were from the perspective of one of the Nazi scientists, possibly Maxis. I could just picture him standing in a control room overlooking his test subjects as they die a slow and horrible death, looking at his clipboard, saying "Hm. Everyone tries to hold onto their life," then he turns to Richtofen and says "When everyone dies, bring me 115." And Richtofen's all "Yes, Doctor."

But then other parts of the song don't make sense any more.

Well i believe the song has many hints and me and my friends are trying out a theory that relates to the song. In the song she says "Bring me 115" 6 times and in the game there are 6 weapons that have the name 115 in them if u get them upgraded. So we were wondering if 3 people got 2 guns each and we either killed ourselves or let zombies kill us and have one guy alive something might happen or we go into one of her rooms and perhaps put them in there somewhere....we got so close but the last thing we needed was that l96 sniper and we spent about 30,000 points in mystery box but it would always land on it and switch to another one.....i believe that treyarch did this on purpose for if anyone got close to figuring out this theory...if anyone was to get more and more of the 115 guns ...the percentages int he mystery box for the last 115 gun would go down so low to where almost impossible to get......just a theory though :D

"Hm. Everyone tries to hold onto their life," then he turns to Richtofen and says "When everyone dies, bring me 115." And Richtofen's all "Yes, Doctor."

But then other parts of the song don't make sense any more.

hm,this make sence, good theory [brains]

But it would be from Samantha's side because, if you look into it, huge amounts of evidence that it is Sam, in Kino, the doctor, when he is against helhounds, Yells "Take them back SAM!" just so much stuff