My Complete Theory!!!

Siikzhot

So this is my theory and it is all my opinion, but if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment on this.

The Beginning.

Everything starts in Der Riese. Hitler assigns Group 935 to Der Riese or The Giant to conduct experiments with weapons to give him an edge in World War 2. Dr. Ludvig Maxis and Dr. Edward Richthofen are leading scientists at this facility. They are receiving mass quantities of Element 115 from Japan's Tunguska Meteorite. They are developing Matter Transferrers or Teleporters if you will, Super soldier, "Zombies", and Waffle Weapons, "WunderWaffle". They send "willing" subjects through their Teleporters that they have built over der Riese to see if it can work and most of the tests prove Unsuccessful. However a few do work, but a zombie comes out of the teleporter not the soldier that went it. After their work is complete Dr. Edward Richthofen is given orders from the Illuminati to kill Dr. Maxis. So he does and also kills Samantha. This is why the Zombie Experiments have been taken to Verruckt.

Verruckt:

The Zombie subjects have been taken to Verruckt or an Asylum to conduct more experiments on. Also Peter the American Operative has also been sent to Verruckt. They are using the Element 115 to try to control the Zombies. That is group 935's experiments. The zombies eventually turn and kill all of the scientists and soldiers there. 4 American Soldiers are sent to handle the Zombie infestation and are killed. Peter escapes to Shi No Numa but loses his left hand trying to turn on the power switch. Also in Verruckt, were they experimenting on Tank Dempsey, Nikolia, and Takeo.

Shi No Numa:

Tank, Nikolia, and Takeo meet Dr. Richthofen in Shi No Numa or Zombie Swamp and team up to survive the encounter. When they arrive there is a hanging man which i believe to be Peter, because their are messages to Peter from an anonymous source everywhere in the area where the man Hangs. In The Swamp the 4 are introduced to The WonderWaffle DG-2 which Edward Richthofen himself created. Also in the Zombie Swamp is a meteorite which is The Tunguska Event. A meteorite which contains the element 115. and that is what has caused the Zombie Outbreak here or they merely followed our Hero's from Verruckt.

Der Riese:

In der riese there are radios hidden that tell of the testing on the subjects prior to the zombie outbreak. You star as Richthofen, Dempsey, Nikolia, and Takeo again. You start in the mainframe of the teleporter station. This is where you learn of Dr. Maxis's daughter Samantha. You can hear the zombies screaming SAM! and SAMATHA, and SAM?? in this map Richthofen can be heard acknowledging that he knows what has happened in Der Riese and that he knows about the Teleporters. There are coded messages hidden around the map addressed to ER. Who i believe is Edward Richthofen. There are also chalkboards that have drawings to Tesla Coils and other electricity driven machines. There is also the Die Glocke in the map or known as the Bell. Die Glocke is a huge metal structure thats dimensions are 9 feet by 15 feet. It was to test weapons such as the Real Life Wonder Waffle, Matter Transferrers, and Anti Gravity Repulsion Devises. The Real Life Group 935 did work to try to make super soldiers or Zombies, not sure if they ever succeeded or not. Anyways, Richthofen, Takeo, Dempsey, and Nikolia continue on the Zombie killing Rampage and are then taken through time and space through a teleporter.

Kino Der Toten: (Cinema of the Dead)

Our Heros are taken through time and space to somewhere around 1965 to the Berlin Wall, inside a theatre of the Dead. In this Theater we find a new breed of zombie which was made by combining a regular zombie and the Deadly Nova 6 Gas. In this map when u take a teleporter you are transported to different versions of Sam's Room. There are films and radio's in this map suggesting that Group 935 Continuted even after the war to try to make Zombie Soldiers and better Wonder Weapons. And suggesting that Dr. Maxis wasn't killed by the Teleporter on Der Riese but merely taken through time because he is heard on radios talking about the Nova 6 Crawlers and still trying to Control tthe regular zombies.

Thank you for listening to my Theory i will post a few videos on Youtube shortly and i will link them once i do so i can make myself more clear than this wall of text. :p

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic