zombie leaderboard screwed me out of first place spot....

skimborder

i just got out of playing nazi zombies for 6 hours with strwrsbob. we were playing verruckt and were tearing it up. we got to round 45 and decided to kill ourselves so that we could get off and study for midterms. well at the end of the game i had over 1million points. thats enough for the first place spot for high score. also, we got to round 45 so we should be ranked in the low 20s. but of course treyarchs leaderboard screwed us over. our rounds didnt get saved. and my score didnt get saved. however strwrsbob got saved and hes ranked 18th in the world with 684900 points for highscore. wtf. why didnt it save our round and score. thats 6 hours down the drain. and if you dont believe me i have video proof of us killing our selves and it saying you survived 45 rounds and telling me i have over 1million points. stupid glitch.....

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya dude that sucks. i hate how much time i put into it and im sure you put into it. and we dont even get rewarded. i mean sure i know i should be first. but that doesnt gimme the satisfaction a number 1 next to my name could.

8UNh2UKV3SQ

heres the video of us killing our selves. strwrsbob screams like a lil girl :). love you man!

For those wondering "Why kill yourselves?"

Its because we needed to get off to study, and so, we figured it on round 45 we took a crawler around for a while it would extend out last round time, thus making anyone else who got to 45 below us.

Unfortunately, it didn't count. I think it my be because we downed ourselves, next time well let the crawler kill us