If the Perk 'a' cola's were mass produced... (Better Update)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Activision will mass produce them they might be like this:

Juggernog:Strawberryade

Speedcola:Lemonade and lime

Doubletap root beer: Root beer!

Quick revive: Bubble gum

New perks:

Apparently PHD flopper is gonna be purple:

PHD flopper: Blackcurrent or Razzberry

Apparently Stamin-up is gonna be Dark blue or orange so:

If orange: Orange

If Dark blue:Blueberry

I was thinking... If stamin-up is marathon then it could be a blueberry energy drink!

theres already a real stamin-up

Ehhh, your view of humor is bland. My 6 year old brother could have replaced my words and make it 100fold funnier than your post.

Ive never heard of Sizzurp... Im from the UK. :roll:

Im sorry for annoying You...

That's not a reason to -brains me, though. I'd -brains you, too. But you did nothing wrong.

Ehhh, your view of humor is bland. My 6 year old brother could have replaced my words and make it 100fold funnier than your post.

That's not a reason to -brains me, though. I'd -brains you, too. But you did nothing wrong.

I didd'nt... Who ever did it wasnt me!

I have seen old Coke and Pepsi glass bottles the were Green. I think to keep light out. I still looks green even with brown cola inside.

You might have a point there. I've never actually had a good look at Speed Cola. Is there anything to suggest that the drink itself is green?

its the drink itself that is green or what ever coulour it is because when you buy and drink at the top there is the clear bit where there is no colour just glass

Just a note to anyone who says Revive wouldn't sell if if did taste like fish: It dosen't have to taste like "fermented herring dipped in cat piss", as Dempsey described it, but it could taste a little like tuna fish, salmon fish, or maybe even Sweedish fish.

• 2 months later...

Stamin up is available in five colours... ;)

Not one mention of the Sixpack-O-Perks here... :(

If you only knew the truth of the matter, you lot may take more interest in it.

If Treyarch mass produces the Perks they should go for the healthy option, concentrated fruit juice with filter water...

One of your five a day... If you live in the UK you must have seen Drench drinks, they would be perfect.

The reason I say go for the healthy option is that people are slowly wising up to the fact that Diet drinks are bad for you as they contain Aspartame...

Also people should realise that any carbonated drinks are bad for you period, ask yourself why fighter pilots are not allowed to drink any of this crap because it impairs the mind...

Personally Treyarch, NOT Activision should take this forwards, and they should do it themselves, not with the help of any of the mega multi-national corporations that screw over the customer by feeding them poisons...

Regards Alpha.

If Treyarch mass produces the Perks they should go for the healthy option, concentrated fruit juice with filter water...

One of your five a day... If you live in the UK you must have seen Drench drinks, they would be perfect.

The reason I say go for the healthy option is that people are slowly wising up to the fact that Diet drinks are bad for you as they contain Aspartame...

Also people should realise that any carbonated drinks are bad for you period, ask yourself why fighter pilots are not allowed to drink any of this crap because it impairs the mind...

Personally Treyarch, NOT Activision should take this forwards, and they should do it themselves, not with the help of any of the mega multi-national corporations that screw over the customer by feeding them poisons...

Regards Alpha.

Yes so:

Juggernog:cramberry & srawberry

Quickrevive: blueberry

speed cola: apple & ???

Doubble tap: Passionfruit & ???

PHD: Forest fruits

Stamin-up: Orange and ???

But im sticking with my orignal! :lol:

Im from america and IVE never heard of it so dont feel bad

Regards Alpha.

Too bad its only now they know. I have lifelong health problems because my godmother used to put diet coke in my bottle when i was a baby