Ascension Poster

ZedSlayer

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS that... a GIANT monkey? It IS isn't it! And... OH... it wouldn't happen to be a link to the SPACESUIT monkey by any chance would it? It is?!?!? :o. Proud of you ;)

It looks like a giant turd :| With no Spacesuit :(

But it's like a Nazi zombies 'where's wally'!!! :) So you are forgiven. My advise, don't get bored at college, your future depends on it. Now go forth unto the world and... multiply? :S :facepalm:

IS that... a GIANT monkey? It IS isn't it! And... OH... it wouldn't happen to be a link to the SPACESUIT monkey by any chance would it? It is?!?!? :o. Proud of you ;)

It looks like a giant turd :| With no Spacesuit :(

But it's like a Nazi zombies 'where's wally'!!! :) So you are forgiven. My advise, don't get bored at college, your future depends on it. Now go forth unto the world and... multiply? :S :facepalm:

I just typed in silverback render into google and a whole bunch of zombie looking gorillas came up, i spose i could of shopped a suit on and made it look better but that's effort, as for your advise, i've already passed i just go in to do photoshoots and editing for the website, i'm lazing round allday today, i'm going to make a serious one this time.