The Random Box: What should be changed

xxZOMBIERxx

The mystery box is only way to get to a high round. You need to get it in order to do well. It contains the Ray Gun, the Thunder Gun, and the Freeze Ray. There awesome. Say they added the Death Machine to the box. It would be like the one in campaign. It has to recharge, and it has 999 bullets. No other clips. Or maybe they an add a Fire Ray or a better, more updated version of the Wunderwaffe DG-2.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OR they add a SUPER RARE GUN called the WaffeOWaffe. It has 1 "bullet" that recharges every 3 rounds or every max ammo. When you fire it, everything freezes but you, and all the zombies within the range die. it happens for 10 seconds, so you can also get to a safe spot.

The box isn't the only way to get to a high level.

Something I hate about the box is that I always get stuck playing with newbs who all crowd around the box spamming the x button, thinking it's the only way to get to a high round.

I'd like it if the box banned you for a certain period of time after hitting it. That way you either take what you get, or keep going. It will make the game require more strategy and then there will not be box spammers

OR they add a SUPER RARE GUN called the WaffeOWaffe. It has 1 "bullet" that recharges every 3 rounds or every max ammo. When you fire it, everything freezes but you, and all the zombies within the range die. it happens for 10 seconds, so you can also get to a safe spot.

Well as cool as it sounds, I wouldn't want that in zombies. The fact that all the wonderguns, Monkeybomb excluded, are scientificly reinforced. Meaning, it's existence is plausible.(In the Cod zombies universe anyway.)

Waffe-O-Waffe mans Weapon-O-Weapon :/

Well as cool as it sounds, I wouldn't want that in zombies. The fact that all the wonderguns, Monkeybomb excluded, are scientificly reinforced. Meaning, it's existence is plausible.(In the Cod zombies universe anyway.)

Check this out.

Google this up: Die Glocke

how's that for plausible in real life?

Just in case you dont understand, that was an experimental teleporter made during WW2. There was a specific material to let it power up but that material was believed to be destroyed during a minor bombing near where is was found. The device it's self was hidden under ground and therefore was safe from the explosion. Creepy right? >:D

Waffe-O-Waffe mans Weapon-O-Weapon :/

Yes, im aware that it does

Check this out.

Google this up: Die Glocke

how's that for plausible in real life?

Just in case you dont understand, that was an experimental teleporter made during WW2. There was a specific material to let it power up but that material was believed to be destroyed during a minor bombing near where is was found. The device it's self was hidden under ground and therefore was safe from the explosion. Creepy right? >:D

It's not a teleporter :/ It's an antigravitational device, like a UFO or something. For WWII it was the most advanced technology, as it still is today.

That 999 rounds would dissapear so quick, when going against zombies the death machines crazy ROF would make it bad. Maybe unlimited ammo, but it has alot of cool down time?

I also had an idea for a special Mystery Box that costs like 15K, but it only has wunder weapons, and those wonder weapons are automatically upgraded. Even Monkeys. Also, it works like the Sniper chest, so you cant choose to not pick up that weapon.

It might sound difficult, but I've always wanted a way to pay to not get a certain type of gun.

I'm sure we've all gone through it; buying from the box hoping for at least an RPK or HK and we get a CZ. So you flip a snitch and wait like 15 seconds and buy again only to get Akimbo CZs or whatever gun it actually is, aahaha! And you keep buying only to get the same gun two times in a row. I think it'd be pretty fancy, but costly, to pay to remove that gun from the box, for your own buys, that is.

It might sound difficult, but I've always wanted a way to pay to not get a certain type of gun.

I'm sure we've all gone through it; buying from the box hoping for at least an RPK or HK and we get a CZ. So you flip a snitch and wait like 15 seconds and buy again only to get Akimbo CZs or whatever gun it actually is, aahaha! And you keep buying only to get the same gun two times in a row. I think it'd be pretty fancy, but costly, to pay to remove that gun from the box, for your own buys, that is.

how would you do that?

You couldn't have a switch that said no bad guns, because I like Akimbo CZ. You'd have to list all the guns, and how would you be able to do this during the game?

how would you do that?

You couldn't have a switch that said no bad guns, because I like Akimbo CZ. You'd have to list all the guns, and how would you be able to do this during the game?

So when you go to the box it says "Press X to Buy" or whatever. And then your gun pops up. So during gameplay there'd be another button to press like "Press X to Buy" then under it it would say like "Hold Y to Pay Out" or something and then that'd be the last time you'd see the gun. But the price to Pay Out would be double the price for buying the box once.

Or along those lines.

So when you go to the box it says "Press X to Buy" or whatever. And then your gun pops up. So during gameplay there'd be another button to press like "Press X to Buy" then under it it would say like "Hold Y to Pay Out" or something and then that'd be the last time you'd see the gun. But the price to Pay Out would be double the price for buying the box once.

Or along those lines.

That would be interesting, I could go for that.

WHat should be added:

1. Add the Wunderwaffe DG-2

2. The box should cost 940 points

3. They should add a combination of a Ray Gun and a Freeze Ray

4. A water gun should be added

whats the difference? it would only be 10 points of a change from the normal cost

It's easy to make the box better: NO SNIPERS

I'm alright with everything else though

And I definitely agree with this one, unless they put even half decent sniping spots in ascension (lets face it, the only place that was ever good for sniping in zombies was and is the Theater Room in Kino), the sniper rifles are absolutely worthless zombies

WHat should be added:

1. Add the Wunderwaffe DG-2

2. The box should cost 940 points

3. They should add a combination of a Ray Gun and a Freeze Ray

4. A water gun should be added

whats the difference? it would only be 10 points of a change from the normal cost

It's easy to make the box better: NO SNIPERS

I'm alright with everything else though

And I definitely agree with this one, unless they put even half decent sniping spots in ascension (lets face it, the only place that was ever good for sniping in zombies was and is the Theater Room in Kino), the sniper rifles are absolutely worthless zombies

Well sniper rifles are useful to those who are looking for clues.

Water gun would be stupid. I don't know how i'd hurt zombies with water that's NOT frozen unless it's a firefighter hose..

I would rather have a laser or plasma smg or AR like the weapons in fallout.

Or, could rebuild the wunderwaffe as it's the only good wonder weapon IMO.

I agre with a couple of people across this forum that we shouldn't change the mystery box. It is pretty much the only thing (apart from the zombies) that has been featured in every map and to change the way it works, even slightly, would make the game feel different.

However, I think that there should be like a 'Pro Box' which has, say, a 1/10 or 1/15 chance of spawning instead of the regular mystery box, and it only contains Assault Rifles, LMGs and Wonder Weapons, none of that other crap I always end up getting like the PM63 or the Dragunov. They are like the most common weapons for me to get, I always seem to get one or the other (if not both) at some point during a game.

It could cost like 1200-1500 to open instead and would be decorated with the PAP camo. Admit that it would look cool 8-)

And adding the DG-2 again would be cool but it wouldn't fit in with the storyline (unless the characters travel back in time to before the events at Der Riese) because we know it overloaded the MDT and presumably exploded or got left behind in Der Riese. Plus Richtofen is the only one who knows how to make it and he'd need Element 115 to do so, meaning that we would need a map based in a location of Element 115 for a return by the DG-2 to be plausible.

wasn't there a bunch of 115 in kino?

Yeah but, Kino starts instantly after Der Riese (the characters teleported there from Der Riese and the fight at Kino started immediately) so Richtofen wouldn't have had time to recreate the DG-2 for Kino. We might see it in Ascension but I don't know. I'd like to see it return, but I have a feeling Treyarch will not bring it back.