Black Ops 2

Xieon

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, I usually just stay to the zombie section, but figured I'd bring this up.

Now I'm not sure what activision plans to do with COD, we know that infinity ward is gone, and the next game looks to be coming from Sledgehammer. There is some talk that it will go Sledge, Treyarch. However, there is also some talk that Treyarch will not be involved, or the games will branch in two different directions. Where WaW to MW, MW2, BO were all basically the same to come out quicker, there's talk that it might be like say 1st and 3rd person, or whatever.

Anyway, I think Treyarch is planning their next game to be a COD:BO2, the reason for this is because if you look over the intel (after collecting all of it) there is only one thing that remains blacked out:

It seems that M16 and SAS have sent a Jonathan XXXXX to partake in a burn notice operation, where they plan on killing Mason, Hudson, and Weaver. Weavers dead, but Mason and Hudson are not. They think the two of them are to be considered enemies, and are going to go kill them.

It sounds like a BO2 will be pitting agent against agent.

Why else would they black out only that name? He must have some future involvement in the series. Also, we know Kennedy was assassinated, that is only going to make them go after Mason even more.

From Intel #3/3 from Redemption

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i rather have world at war 2 with the whole ww2 vibe and pherhaps some more details about the life of reznov and roebuck. and wath i would like to see is how the zombie killers came together. pherhaps a normal mission who ends in the zombie game. also i would like to see is a german campaign, i really would like to kill some sovjets in the name of the reich!!

Actually, dude, Infinity Ward is not even in the slightest bit "Dead". They have a project in the works as we speak, supposedly being released as this year's CoD. Sledgehammer is said to be developing an MMO take on the series, and if you know anything about MMO's, you'll know that they take a long-ass time to fully develop. Which means it is much more likely that this year's CoD will go to Infinity Ward, whereas next year's will either go to Sledgehammer or Treyarch.

Actually, dude, Infinity Ward is not even in the slightest bit "Dead". They have a project in the works as we speak, supposedly being released as this year's CoD. Sledgehammer is said to be developing an MMO take on the series, and if you know anything about MMO's, you'll know that they take a long-ass time to fully develop. Which means it is much more likely that this year's CoD will go to Infinity Ward, whereas next year's will either go to Sledgehammer or Treyarch.

Joystiq.com has shed a little light on what this year's CoD will be like. Check it out:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5404