BRAND NEW ASCENSION INFO FOUND!

Hey guys check this out!

Ascension – the new Zombie map that is included with the upcoming First Strike map pack – is set to include a couple new weapons, perks and enemies when it lands on February 1st.

Ascension is set in a abandoned Soviet cosmodrome and has you playing as one of the regular cast of characters (Takeo, Nikoli, Dempsey, and Rictoffen). While playing the new Zombie map you will have the misfortune of coming up against new enemies, including Space Monkeys who steal your perks! Luckily, you’ll have a few new weapons at your disposal to see off the hordes of zombified bad guys (and Monkeys); the Gersch Device or “Black Hole Bomb” and Matryoshka Dolls. You’ll also have two new perks available in Ascention; Stamin-Up and PhD Flopper, the benefits of which have not been confirmed yet.

Still no footage or screenshots of Ascension, but hopefully that’ll be declassified soon.

Source:

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/ascensio ... d-enemies/

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! Nice find.

I wonder if those monkeys will be like the scientist on five or something different.

Those dolls sound like something similar to the monkeybomb but with a different effect.

Finally, new perks! Stamin-Up sounds like a zombie version of either lightweight, or marathon, but PhD flopper... I can't think of anything for that except maybe like a back up for when you go down you get to keep your perks but lose that one. Or maybe I'm too hopeful. ;)

I can't wait for this to come. I'm so excited. :D

Sweet! Nice find.

I wonder if those monkeys will be like the scientist on five or something different.

Those dolls sound like something similar to the monkeybomb but with a different effect.

Finally, new perks! Stamin-Up sounds like a zombie version of either lightweight, or marathon, but PhD flopper... I can't think of anything for that except maybe like a back up for when you go down you get to keep your perks but lose that one. Or maybe I'm too hopeful. ;)

I'm not sure what the perks are but I think its obvious that:

StaminUp (stamina, up) is 7UP and PhD Flopper is Dr. Pepper

Sweet! Nice find.

I'm not sure what the perks are but I think its obvious that:

StaminUp (stamina, up) is 7UP and PhD Flopper is Dr. Pepper

Ummm...this has already been posted. But nice input on the names! Didn't realize that until now!