IGN zombie info is fake!!

skimborder

as you can see at this link....

http://twitter.com/JD_2020

jd 2020 clearly says that the zombie map is classified. now since theres an article out there talking about the map, that doesnt seem to classified to me. and lets think about this for a second. space monkeys? little dolls that stack inside of each other?? those have no place in zombies. you may not agree and i know il get flamed cuz of how desperate we are for zombies. but jd said its classified, that is reason right there to believe its fake. and some of the stuff in it. just seems way to far fetched, even for treyarchs creative mind

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think IGN would confirm their information before releasing it to the public. Especially big news like this.

I think it is real. JD did not directly mention the IGN article as being fake. There is probably other information he has seen that has no credibility, but I could be wrong.

as you can see at this link....

http://twitter.com/JD_2020

jd 2020 clearly says that the zombie map is classified. now since theres an article out there talking about the map, that doesnt seem to classified to me. and lets think about this for a second. space monkeys? little dolls that stack inside of each other?? those have no place in zombies. you may not agree and i know il get flamed cuz of how desperate we are for zombies. but jd said its classified, that is reason right there to believe its fake. and some of the stuff in it. just seems way to far fetched, even for treyarchs creative mind

The info is given in a joking way using "Ummm...what?" and other jokes, so I agree with you. But what they said sounded pretty official with the name of that new weapon "Der Gersche" or whatever. I think the perks sound made-up. I mean, CoDz could have done a better job. There was a thread way back with pretty cool perk names. Seriously? PhD Flopper? That makes no sense, unless they meant "Flunker". Also I heard there was a thread back before First Strike where people were talking about the exact same stuff like Matryoshka dolls and teleportation and gravity devices they wanted in Ascension. Maybe IGN got it from there and decide to play with us? I seriously hope the lame perk names are fake.

Its real. IGN probably got a preview of the maps by treyarch. IGN also included some tips like "Run fast to avoid the Auto turrets" Which they probably got from treyarch when they were previewing it. How else would they know that.

how hard is it to come of with a tip tellin you to run fast from automatic machine guns. a 2 year old could give some one that tip. thats like saying

PRO TIP: While Walking, Use Your Legs to Stay Upright!

well i believe he was talking about the ign news..sounds fake anyways,

and sumone earlier said on the callofduty.com it says

" ascension the russian launch facility"

no where on the trailer info or in the trailer or even on jds tweets dose it say that..

so still kinda hard to believe where its at...

and to anotha guy saying his uncle is a testor an blah blah

for zombies they dont even let their own employees take betas home let alone

some random testor..lol..hilarious. anyways 14 more days.well all find out.

TILL THEN ITS AT THE COSMODROME LIGHTHOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EIFFEL TOWER UNDERGROUND AT AREA 51!!!

I dont know, I mean, JD could have posted that due to people Asking on twitter for acension info. They my not acknowledge the IGN post, as It seems IGN may have messed up.

Maybe they thought since the MP maps were out, it was okay to talk about acension? The details are just too specific for and editor (The rank of the author) to make up.

it has to be fake. think about it. how in the hell can the monkey steal your perk? the perks aren't something physical floating around you or something you place in your pocket. NO! So far, you ingest chemically altered drinks to gain perks.

So for the perks to be stolen, the monkey would have to rip you apart to take something that isn't tangible, per se.

it has to be fake. think about it. how in the hell can the monkey steal your perk? the perks aren't something physical floating around you or something you place in your pocket. NO! So far, you ingest chemically altered drinks to gain perks.

So for the perks to be stolen, the monkey would have to rip you apart to take something that isn't tangible, per se.

It could be used in the same sense as when you are downed.

Hard to say what I think about the ign post. I'd like to believe some of the stuff but I'm just going to wait for an official trailer or when the map drops, it's only a couple weeks.

but something to ponder....if it were to be the same as being downed then why have the monkeys at all? why not just have more zombies? just throwing it out there. I think it just sounds stupid and far fetched and the only way to actually know is to wait for the trailer and the map to come along.

P.S. I have never trusted IGN in all my years.

but something to ponder....if it were to be the same as being downed then why have the monkeys at all? why not just have more zombies? just throwing it out there. I think it just sounds stupid and far fetched and the only way to actually know is to wait for the trailer and the map to come along.

P.S. I have never trusted IGN in all my years.

Well think about this , drinking a soda gives you powers, umm time travel , some crazy old man who sexually touches you taking your guns. Yeaaa I think the possibility of monkeys stealing your perks are high.

Oh my God, dude, don't be an idiot.

IGN sucks to be sure. Their review of Medal of Honor 2010 made me want to punch a baby. I mean, what kind of an arrogant ass gives such a shitty review to a game that A) stands on a legacy of badass WW2 shooters, B) pays tribute to our soldiers currently serving in Afghanistan and C) is as groin-grabbingly awesome as Modern Warfare 2, but for the complete opposite reason - MW2 was all Hollywood with its snowmobile chases and Red Dawn scenes, MoH '10 was realistic how you were in one battle, one country the whole time and weren't setting off nukes left and right.

Now they might do and say some stupid shit but those are only the opinions that, even though they shouldn't be, they ARE entitled to. But IGN is still a legitimate news source and I can't list a single example where they led me to believe false information. It would destroy their credibility. How stupid do you think they are? If you're not going to think something through before you hit the FAKE ALARM, at least wait for JD to come out and say it, and don't even TRY to read between his lines. When he lets you know something's fake, he lets you know something's fake. It's probably the one thing he's not subliminal about. Like when he outed Henry Langham.

Its real. IGN probably got a preview of the maps by treyarch. IGN also included some tips like "Run fast to avoid the Auto turrets" Which they probably got from treyarch when they were previewing it. How else would they know that.

how hard is it to come of with a tip tellin you to run fast from automatic machine guns. a 2 year old could give some one that tip. thats like saying

PRO TIP: While Walking, Use Your Legs to Stay Upright!

Thats not my point. My point is that IGN wouldn't be giving tips if they hadn't played the maps. IGN is really biased and overall stupid, but they are a legitimate news site. They dont just post fake things like that.

Maybe people are taking this "Monkeys stealing ingested juices" thing too Literally.

Maybe the Monkey has special properties like how the Ray Gun or Winters Howl or Thunder Gun or Monkey Bombs works: A gun that shoots green explosive lasers? A gun that shoots out freezing ice? A gun that shoots out thunder waves? A little toy that claps and distracts Zombies?

Using the Pentagon Thief as an example is a bad one because hes stealing something physical. But maybe they'll change how the Perk Machines work, even if they're known for being drinks, and make it something that you can have on your character that's physically possible to steal.

Maybe the Monkey is just diseased with 115 and steals the aspect of you having the perk. He's not gonna rip you into pieces and steal your liquids.

Maybe people are taking this "Monkeys stealing ingested juices" thing too Literally.

Maybe the Monkey has special properties like how the Ray Gun or Winters Howl or Thunder Gun or Monkey Bombs works: A gun that shoots green explosive lasers? A gun that shoots out freezing ice? A gun that shoots out thunder waves? A little toy that claps and distracts Zombies?

Using the Pentagon Thief as an example is a bad one because hes stealing something physical. But maybe they'll change how the Perk Machines work, even if they're known for being drinks, and make it something that you can have on your character that's physically possible to steal.

Maybe the Monkey is just diseased with 115 and steals the aspect of you having the perk. He's not gonna rip you into pieces and steal your liquids.

i was actually thinking that. says in Online MP your first perk changes how you look, i was thinking maybe these perks might change your appearance? and you can only have so many at a time? idk. guess well have to wait and find out.