Nacht der untoten expansion

Nacht de untoten is just a classic map. i really liked it on world at war, but the thing is its such a small map.

thing i would like to see is that that the could expand it in some kind of way. pherhaps they could make a door out of the building so that you can go outside a bit like SNN. you can walk outside and possible activate some kind of traps, japanees traps such as pits or such. and that you also can enter another building, also big like der riese pherhaps and of course with a teleporter to PaP and perks. i think this would be a really nice addition to Nacht der Untoten

just let me know wath you guys think :D

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess that would be nice, pherhaps you can open some sort of basement so you can go downstairs, japanees did use a lot of tunnels so this would match. you would go deeper and deaper and eventually you go up and up until you reach outside. and then you could be going into a building(of course perks are in the tunnels and the PaP in the other building). think this would be really nice, to explore something really deep.

just let me know wath you guys think

While this does sound cool, don't you think it would be crammed? If it is an extension, they would have to move some perk machines to the normal building, move the mystery box, and change the layout of the original. How would there be a teleporter in an abandoned building with no electricity? I don't mean to sound like a doubter, but I don't see how this could work.

my idea is that there would be another building you have to reach. were there is some kind of power source. they could put doubel tap in the tunnels, quick revive just in the main building upstairs. and jug and speedcola in the other building. i think the tunnel system would be pretty awesome with all kind of diffrent traps. some you can activate withouth and some with power

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I probably speak for the minority here but, I think both Verruckt and NDU are perfectly fine the way they are. Having perk machines in NDU would make it almost too easy, having that small of a map with nothing but a decent weapons combo to put up a challenge. One thing they DID add in the Blops version was the addition of the Monkey Bombs, which would save your life a number of times in that map.

But other than that, I like how NDU depends on raw survival strategies.

As for Verruckt, the map is one giant loop for a reason, If found that in Solo, or with a group, your chance of survival actually increase the more doors you have open, that way, you can cross into the next room if things get a bit tight at times.

I've always wondered the craziness of cramming EVERYTHING into NDU. Just imagine, all perks withing 15 feet, pack a punch upstairs by the crashed plane. Traps would be electric barriers in the entrance of every door(Help, and two stairs). To turn on power you just have to wait until round 5(unless on solo, for quick revive). A DEATH MACHINE ON NDU WOULD BE INSANE!!!

Just think of the advantages of downgrading, when you think of upgrading

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

K awsome idea but havent you realized by now that treyarch doesnt give a flying fuck about what we want, they just want money, so yeah.

Apparently you haven't played World At War. Activision is the enemy here. Not Treyarch...

Sorry - Activision, brainfart... and yes obviously iv'e played WaW thats the best cod ever.

In the first room they could put at least a quick revive and a tunnel to go underground and then reappear near the crashed plane. It also could be good to put a switch somewhere in the map and if you turn it on the plane opens with the PaP inside and the other perks are scattered around the map. What do you think? ;)