NEW ASCENSION NUMBERS IN A MAN'S VOICE

Ok so I'm playing the rat tunnels part of the campaign, and when I got to the room where Reznov listens to the radio, I realized it was about zombies (refer to my other post for more infomation) and when all went quiet, I realized I was hearing a voice. Not the woman's voice like you can sometimes hear, but a MAN'S voice, listing off a string of numbers after saying "Ascension". I haven't yet verified what the numbers are, but they are MOST DEFINATELY DIFFERENT from the numbers we all know and love/hate. The Voice is preceded and followed by a strange warbling noise. You can hear it if you stand underneath the Soviet flage at rhe back of the room, you'll know it when you see it.

I do now flame, and I do not condone flaming. I do nit have visual proof, but I swear to you it's all there. Check it out yourself!!!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic