NO RANDOM BOX WTF!

ok so i was playing some KINO today, after 1000 failed attempts at partying up with Korruption. so we was playing and like usual everyone spams the random box, and yes teddy decided to do a disappearing act and re-locate.

anyways he moved about round 12. it then got to round 15 and i was in need of a good gun, so i go to the theatre and look at that board and funnily enough it tells me the box is right next to me... oh silly me ran right past the box.

/looks to left and right several times

theres NO FREAKIN BOX!

so yes i soldiered on and my only way of getting random box was the for sale power up. surely enough the box was still no where to be found.

so..... one person rage quit coz there was no box and everyone got downed and me soon after all because there was no random box. and if there was im sure i would have at least reached round 85, with out a doubt :P

anywayz has this happened to anybody?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic