Chess board in Sams room, Teddy can't lose.

Xieon

Yes, but why would doctor maxis be in a Control battle with eachother, maxis loves his daughter, and if they teleported, it would've

been for the better of sam. I really think that this is all confusing, but i do think i'm slowly piecing the REAL story together.

This would've all been much easier if "ZOMBIES" were it's own game with a campaign and all...

I think there is a lot of psychological stuff going on.

For instance, we have:

Dr. Maxis: He's not quite crazy, more so unethical. It's clear that he loves his daughter. You can hear him trying to protect her, yet he has no problems experiments on her dog, and soldiers. Even when he does do experiments on the soldiers, he still feels somewhat bad. He doesn't want to kill them until they go crazy, so his ethics arn't all that great, but he's not a sociopath.

Richtoven: Now he's either insane, or demonic, or controlled, or any combination. He is a complete sociopath.

Samantha (normal): I think Sam wants to kill Richtoven, normally. It's not that surprising. You could get a little girl to "snap" or turn murderous. Her dog, her dad, herself, were all betrayed. A normal person under such circumstances could be expected to turn murderous.

Samantha (demon): Now this is where things get really interesting. This side of Samantha is psychotic. It appears she not only wants to kill Richtoven, but rip his heart and soul out and eat it. Now, normal Sam could be fighting with Demonic Sam over some morals/ethics, they both want to kill, but one is revenge and one is psychotic. On the other hand the demonic side of Sam might not be Sam at all. You have normal Sam who wants revenge, and the bear has something demonic going on, but isn't a side of Sam. Then you have Sam and the bear conspiring to fight Richtoven, but the bear has some secret agenda, causing the conflict.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but why would doctor maxis be in a Control battle with eachother, maxis loves his daughter, and if they teleported, it would've

been for the better of sam. I really think that this is all confusing, but i do think i'm slowly piecing the REAL story together.

This would've all been much easier if "ZOMBIES" were it's own game with a campaign and all...

For instance, we have:

Dr. Maxis: He's not quite crazy, more so unethical. It's clear that he loves his daughter. You can hear him trying to protect her, yet he has no problems experiments on her dog, and soldiers. Even when he does do experiments on the soldiers, he still feels somewhat bad. He doesn't want to kill them until they go crazy, so his ethics arn't all that great, but he's not a sociopath.

Richtoven: Now he's either insane, or demonic, or controlled, or any combination. He is a complete sociopath.

Samantha (normal): I think Sam wants to kill Richtoven, normally. It's not that surprising. You could get a little girl to "snap" or turn murderous. Her dog, her dad, herself, were all betrayed. A normal person under such circumstances could be expected to turn murderous.

Samantha (demon): Now this is where things get really interesting. This side of Samantha is psychotic. It appears she not only wants to kill Richtoven, but rip his heart and soul out and eat it. Now, normal Sam could be fighting with Demonic Sam over some morals/ethics, they both want to kill, but one is revenge and one is psychotic. On the other hand the demonic side of Sam might not be Sam at all. You have normal Sam who wants revenge, and the bear has something demonic going on, but isn't a side of Sam. Then you have Sam and the bear conspiring to fight Richtoven, but the bear has some secret agenda, causing the conflict.

Whoa, that's a mouthful.

I think that to, i think that the teddy bear and sam are fighting over control of the game itself, but richtofen knows about it (I have a feeling), and will most likely try and trick the bear into thinking that he doesn't know anything, and then he'll come up with a master plan again or something.

We have to think back to der riese and shi no numa though, Dempsey wasn't originally in shi no numa, he was sent in as a rescue party to find Peter, They did tests on him after shi no numa, but i think that sam didn't have any intention of bringing dempsey there, he just ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think that if the four are going to end up dead, then dempsey will most likely be the last one to die.

But then again, i kind of see this as a You're-a-bad-person-who-deserves-to-die situation. They've all done things that make them bad (Except Dempsey and Takio, i'm still trying to figure that out) Richtofen killed Maxis, and so revenge is immediately thought of, but Nikolai murdered his own wife, and so he would deserve to die.

Normal Sam wants to kill Rich (And maybe Nikolai for the wife thing) and let the other two go, considering the other two have no reason to die, but TWISTED Sam (a.k.a Teddy) wants to kill everyone and everything around out of personal schizophrenia.

In other words, it's a sick, twisted battle over who lives and who dies, good and evil, It's a battle for control.

For instance, we have:

Whoa, that's a mouthful.

I think that to, i think that the teddy bear and sam are fighting over control of the game itself, but richtofen knows about it (I have a feeling), and will most likely try and trick the bear into thinking that he doesn't know anything, and then he'll come up with a master plan again or something.

We have to think back to der riese and shi no numa though, Dempsey wasn't originally in shi no numa, he was sent in as a rescue party to find Peter, They did tests on him after shi no numa, but i think that sam didn't have any intention of bringing dempsey there, he just ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think that if the four are going to end up dead, then dempsey will most likely be the last one to die.

But then again, i kind of see this as a You're-a-bad-person-who-deserves-to-die situation. They've all done things that make them bad (Except Dempsey and Takio, i'm still trying to figure that out) Richtofen killed Maxis, and so revenge is immediately thought of, but Nikolai murdered his own wife, and so he would deserve to die.

Normal Sam wants to kill Rich (And maybe Nikolai for the wife thing) and let the other two go, considering the other two have no reason to die, but TWISTED Sam (a.k.a Teddy) wants to kill everyone and everything around out of personal schizophrenia.

In other words, it's a sick, twisted battle over who lives and who dies, good and evil, It's a battle for control.

Personally, I don't think Nikolai killing his wife is actually canon. Out of the group, Nikolia is sort of the drunk comic relief character, but, treyarch being the company it is, and by that i mean not much for comic relief and more for the gore and grotesque 'beauty' of a thing, i wouldnt put it beyond treyarch that nikolai actually did kill all the people he jokes about in game lol

I was wondering if someone could take a good shot of the chess board in Sam's room.

From what I can see it appears that the Teddy is playing as White, and the empty seat is playing as black.

It appears that Teddy has a king, pawn, and rook surrounding the black king near his side of the board, and in 2 moves can queen his pawn at the other end. Although not as decisive as the board being in an actual checkmate situation, I'm pretty sure that Teddy will win the game. Black MUST move their king on their next move, and as stated Teddy will have a queen again in minimum of 2 rounds, at which point its game over.

I could be wrong, since I can't see the other pieces clearly, however, I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Maybe it means nothing, but you have one teddy at a table drinking the 4 perk bottles, 1 teddy overseeing the characters on the doll set, and one teddy playing a game of chess against the unknown opponent, and although the game of chess isn't over with a check mate, the Teddy is just toying with the other person, and after 2 moves, can win whenever they want, or drag out the game as long as possible, just fucking with the other person.

Move illusion to the fact that Sam (represented as the teddy) is overseeing and controlling the destiny of the characters. Also, just a curious note, there are checkerboard patterns across the map, and the checkerboard pattern is a common symbol for the Illuminati, and as well as the struggle between black and white, good and evil. Yes there is good (characters) vs evil (zombie), but also good vs evil since in 115 Sam declares she's the "left hand of all that's sacred", which refers to demonic tendencies.

I really don't post much on this community, but I do read, so if this has been posted already, feel free to link it and give that person credit, but I don't believe this has.

I personally believe that Dr.Maxis and Samantha teleported to Kino, after all Edward may of locked them in the room with fluffy they'd probably take the teleporter out of desperation, I know this was already posted, but that's not my point, what I'm getting at is that through the teleporter it'd make perfect sense that Samantha could've taken the form of a teddy bear, but hat doesn't explain why they're so many, but as for the chess board, it clearly looks to me like Samantha is the teddy, and that her opponent is Dr.Maxis himself. Feel free to post ideas. ^^

I didn't say it was a power stuggle though, I kinda think it's just a friendly game of chess xD Getting telelported into a theatre can get boring, can't it?