Extra Proof to Location

Assassinryu25

Remember the mission Executive Order? Well,I said in another topic why Ascension will take place there,here is some extra info to support that.

Today I was playing on the mission to try to find some more info,so when you go into the facility,you can see a portrait of someone,not blank,but a real one (The one next to those drinks).

I remembered that in Kino Der Toten and "Five" there also was a portrait but it was a blank one,remember what Nikolai said? "Eh,someone stole the pic from this image" Maybe...

Maybe that was the missing portrait!

Here's where they link:the portrait was not blank in the mission and Treyarch wouldn't put it there for no reason,it makes sense that they put it there! The blank portrait in Kino der toten meant something,it must mean something in Executive order! It was not blank there because the next map is going to take place there.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic