Black Ops Gameplay Clip Contest

Covert Gunman

70usuGjf9Ow

Ways to Submit:

1. Upload to Youtube then send us the link

2. Give us the info for us to find the clip in your Black Ops Fileshare

3. Upload to a filesharing site such as DropBox or Rapidshare, then send us the link.

Please post your submission in this thread.

Rules:

1. Clip must be legitimate and not done in a private match, splitscreen, or combat training.

2. Clip can be no longer than 30 seconds. (29 seconds would be best.)

3. Clip must be submitted by January 25, 2011.

Winning clip will be chosen and announced on January 31.

Winner will receive either a 1600 MSP card or a $20 PSN card.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next time could we make the limit not 30 seconds? cause I mean...if the clips are absolutely BEAST like mine (yes I'm modest :P ) then a minute isn't too much time to sacrifice ;)

There's a reason I made it 30 seconds, and that's because the amount of time that is allowed to be rendered for Callofduty.com.

What you could do, is do a bit of editing and speed things up around slow parts and then that will shorten the clip. ;)

next time could we make the limit not 30 seconds? cause I mean...if the clips are absolutely BEAST like mine (yes I'm modest :P ) then a minute isn't too much time to sacrifice ;)

There's a reason I made it 30 seconds, and that's because the amount of time that is allowed to be rendered for Callofduty.com.

What you could do, is do a bit of editing and speed things up around slow parts and then that will shorten the clip. ;)

haha well I wasn't sure if you guys actually recorded it, or just rendered it, there's no way to shorten it much without speeding through kills...that's why the clips are beast :) I'll be fine though