The true five theory maybe

Hanz_123

So my theory for five is that since our 4 heroes failed to contain der riese and teleported to kino that zombies ecsaped der riese. So since then the Americans All ready had 115 at area 51 right? So they probaly already have lab there and must've decided to make another 1 at the pentagon. But they really didn't understand wat it did until one day Americans stumbled upon der riese and kino der toten somehow and then stole the ray gun teleporter designs from der riese and stole thunder gun designs and those canisters with the things in it( most likely subjects to make crawlers that's why they're at five) and also must've stolen alot of documents rom der riese on how to make the zombies. So they start working there making zombies and also they mustve had an idea for the winters howl.and as for teleporters they must have made a better teleportation device. And I think every 1 had preparations in case there were an outbreak , Which there was, so they made they made defcons , teleporters all around the pentagon, and a pack punch machine in the defcon room. So most likely a couple days later the outbreak occured right during the meeting of JFK Nixon Castro macnamara and thats wen we fight plz give brains if u thought was good theory

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good, I am really stuck on what the history of five would really be or if it even ties in with the other maps. In a way I hope it does because I love learning new stuff about zombies. This is very close to what I thought of to begin with; that america came across German plans and stole them for themselves. What if they had a German spy that told them about their plans? I'm not sure who it would be though.

Although a lot of work went into the Five map, I think that it's not canon to the traditional zombie story.

Also, something people need to remember, and I keep saying it, is the zombie story is really two stories. One is zombies, and killing them. Pretty simple, nothing much there. The other is the whole demonic side of Samantha, and the actually messed up stuff going on. So if anything were happening "canon" to the story, I doubt it would have anything to do with the demonic Samantha Maxis, or Dr. Maxis, and would most likely just be straight Zombie infection.

Kino appears to be happening in 1950 while Five is taking place at least in 1962, more likely 1963.

I doubt Sam Maxis would take a 13 year break