NDT Loading screen Theory

gryfo

I was browsing the intel of the campaign and... wtf, in the project nova (If I remember well) intel was written something about the wunderwaffe program, and that an (I don't remember :roll: ) gave them a machine capable of time travel!

Now watch the NDT loading screen and...!

So I thought a theory that explain that:

Silence and zzzzzzzzzzzzzz can mean that they are sleeping=they are dead, so a survivor went into a american storage and used the teleporter to go to NDT, to prevent the 115 infection with the three tests subjects that survived the 115 exposure.

What do you think?

P.s: Sorry for my bad English.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was browsing the intel of the campaign and... wtf, in the project nova (If I remember well) intel was written something about the wunderwaffe program, and that an (I don't remember :roll: ) gave them a machine capable of time travel!

Silence and zzzzzzzzzzzzzz can mean that they are sleeping=they are dead, so a survivor went into a american storage and used the teleporter to go to NDT, to prevent the 115 infection with the three tests subjects that survived the 115 exposure.

What do you think?

that is a great theory but explain them going into the future and being confused

What do you think?

that is a great theory but explain them going into the future and being confused

Explain how do they go in the future?

SNN easter egg. 8-)

not sure about... that

but i do know is that on the boxes on the picture in the upper right corner, the crates have the insignia of the ussr and china, which hasn't been mentioned anywhere before.

Yes, but these can be stolen crates, so I haven't talked about them.

Don't forget about the level where you're in Kowloon. That was, I think, the one and only time you were on Chinese soil in a Call of Duty game.

You'd think it's strange that the Chinese government wouldn't step in and do...SOMETHING as an entire platoon of Spetsnaz tries to chase down and kill some dudes across the skyscraper rooftops. I mean, some civilians DID run out of the way, cower in fear, and think that the Triads had come to kill them, but it wouldn't take long for them to figure out that none of the corpses are unarmed or even Chinese.

Don't forget about the level where you're in Kowloon. That was, I think, the one and only time you were on Chinese soil in a Call of Duty game.

You'd think it's strange that the Chinese government wouldn't step in and do...SOMETHING as an entire platoon of Spetsnaz tries to chase down and kill some dudes across the skyscraper rooftops. I mean, some civilians DID run out of the way, cower in fear, and think that the Triads had come to kill them, but it wouldn't take long for them to figure out that none of the corpses are unarmed or even Chinese.

But Chinese govern could know about this operation, infact both China and Russia were communist.

Or Treyarch is too lazy to add scared people. :D

But Chinese govern could know about this operation, infact both China and Russia were communist.

Wait, what? Yeah, no, they DID add scared people. I'm just saying, you'd think at least a cop or two would respond is all.

Wait, what? Yeah, no, they DID add scared people. I'm just saying, you'd think at least a cop or two would respond is all.

I think that Chimese govern knew what Clarke did and helped spetnaz to find and kill him.