Dblock was telling the turth about " ascension "

Zoologist

When he gave a sketch about the maps load out, something hit me.

He said there was a AUG, Now does anyone remember seeing the AUG in the GKNOVA broadcast ?

Also the tatical mask. We all saw them in the gknova6 broadcast.

*it would also make sense, sense the crawlers release nova gas. And tactial mask protects you from it.*

The broadcast showed us basically all the zombies maps.

http://i53.tinypic.com/4zyiat.jpg

*picture from gknova*

Now about the silverbacks, this is all true.

As they said on the Facebook post "Soviet launch facility".

Now dblock also mention is his post the red enery the cosmic silverbacks spawn in.

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It3VupkOK20 * ( you can see the silverback spawn with RED ENEGRY )

Now on the dead ops menu you see a missile to the right of the screen.

http://militarygamer.com/wp-content/upl ... 75x325.jpg

The missile says " CCCP "

( that missile is also at round 40 of dead ops when you fight the cosmic silverback )

Now CCCP ties into Soviet russia.

So this basically sums it all up, he was telling the truth.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to be kidding me. ANYONE with enough common sense could make up a story like D-Block did, providing that they had enough information.

How can you be sure that he didn't play Dead Ops and say "Oh, the silverback spawns with red lightning.. Let me go tell them that he does the SAME thing on Ascension, there's no way they won't believe me!

and

"Oh, there was a Tactical Mask Machine and an AUG in one of GKNova's videos.. Let me go tell them that is in Ascension."

How do you know they didn't take these things out of the maps? There's an AUG in the Wii version of Kino on the wall, but not in the Xbox version. All D-Block did was take already known info and put it all together into one big story/map.

Notice how he disappeared right before the map location was released on facebook, and oh look, still hasn't come back. Seriously, they were all lies/jokes/made up. I don't see how anyone could still be believing the made up stories of "glitching" into an unreleased map. Seriously guys? C'mon. I admit, his story did sound like it would be a cool map, but it's fake. End of it.