New Power ups for acsension/future maps!

TehGKBrief

From my point of view i would like a power up known a "Hunter" it will look like a sickle, then it would say "Hunter!" Then after you collect it in its place there would have a roulette wheel of rotating numbers of 1,2,3 and 4, that will spin for 5 seconds. If its one, one hunter will come out of the ground (hunters look like a scarecrow with a sickle) and kill zombies, They will ignore the hunter as it kills them as a one hit kill and for each kill starting from the player who got it, ten points for each kill that the hunter gets will be awarded to that player or the ten points will go down the list of point list.

Two: two hunters will come out the ground and do the same job as one hunter does but its awards two players a hunter each, or it could do what i said it whould give two people points as it goes down the list.

Three: Same as above but instead of two, three!

Four: gives each player a hunter each, and does the same job as above! but each player will get 10 points simoltainiously (fail spelling)!

I know its lts but that power up is great idea!

Post your ideal poers ups and give each others reviews!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should make a power up that makes the zombies move in slo-mo for 30 secs. Or one like the fire sale but instead of lowering the cost of the mystery box they should make all the wall guns cheaper or one that lets players open doors for a discounted price. Also it wud be dope to instead of having the bowie knife cuz it sux so incredibly bad they should make a power up that gives a one hit kill knife for 30 secs.

They should make a power up that makes the zombies move in slo-mo for 30 secs. Or one like the fire sale but instead of lowering the cost of the mystery box they should make all the wall guns cheaper or one that lets players open doors for a discounted price. Also it wud be dope to instead of having the bowie knife cuz it sux so incredibly bad they should make a power up that gives a one hit kill knife for 30 secs.

Insta-Kill, which is already in the game :facepalm:

Lol, fail....

Lol, fail....

Lets hear ur ideas! :?:

I like the countdown idea. That would be pretty cool to see. Really helpful in making a crawler when needed.

My idea would to be to have alot of the perks that are in multiplayer but we only have 4 slots or so to pick so we'd have to choose which ones we want.

I think it would add a new level layer for customization. We could have some people use a stopping power class, where someone could be a quick revive class or something.

Im in favor of more perks to keep it interesting but Im sure they wouldnt let the player have all 15 perks at once. This slot system would help bring some balance and diversity.

Power ups:

Adventure Time- All doors are opened for 1 minute, and Finn and Jake come and fight zombies with you. If you get stuck in a room when the times up, you must buy your way out, or be killed.

Butter Feet/Banana Peel- Every player has glide sprint for 30 seconds.

Make-up- All the zombies get clown faces and become disoriented for 30 seconds.

Cornerstone- Every player is invincible, but cannot move for 30 seconds.

Perks:

X-ray-soda- See where zombies are through walls.

Elastic-ale- You can jump higher than normal

Bandolier- Hold extra bullets, greanades, and monkies.

I have many more ideas, but admittedly most of these are pretty stupid.

they should make a power up that gives a one hit kill knife for 30 secs.

tehehehehehe :D

I would like to put this in my signature, if you approve of it rj! :D

anyway...

I'd like a really rare powercup called 'slicer' or something that turns all zombies into crawlies.

It'd be pretty funny / retarded, which is why it has to be really rare :D