why did you do that

bighouse761

i feel screwed over it might just be me but more i hear about this map i feel like first strik is for mulityplayer maps more than zombies bacuse in WaW the muliplayer maps were ok but we dident buy it for that dont get me wrong the rocket map it selfe seems awsome but i cant see the story for why thay are there if feels more like the people form five would play on this than the WaW crew

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel screwed over it might just be me but more i hear about this map i feel like first strik is for mulityplayer maps more than zombies bacuse in WaW the muliplayer maps were ok but we dident buy it for that dont get me wrong the rocket map it selfe seems awsome but i cant see the story for why thay are there if feels more like the people form five would play on this than the WaW crew

Theres no way you typed that out and understood it

Translation: I feel like Treyarch is screwing us over, maybe its just me, but the more I hear about the First Strike map pack, the more I feel that Treyarch is gearing it toward multiplayer maps, and not the zombie map. One reason I feel this way is because in WaW the multiplayer maps were ok, but we didn't buy the map packs for multiplayer maps, we bought them for the zombie map.

Now don't get me wrong Ascension sounds like a fun map, but it really doesn't seem like it ties into the main zombie story. It feels as though the characters on this map would be JFK and crew, not our original four heroes.

People keep saying things like "I don't see how this fits with the story", and I don't understand why. How did a cinema fit with the story when we first learned about Kino? We didn't know, but we played the map and found out. I expect the same will happen with Ascension, so just sit back and relax. We'll know soon enough.

i love Nazi zombies but i don't know it just doesn't feel like they are putting enough effort into making us a new map like Der riese and such, I'll still get the new maps coming out soon but i just wont feel the same way i did when i first played Der riese or nacht der untoten (bad spelling). T.T

I would have liked a wrecked ship kind of thing, ahh i don't know...

Why does everyone keep saying this map is a disappointment. It's not like they are going to just take 'launch' and turn it into a zombie map... They are designing a ground up zombie map, but it's going to be based at the cosmodrome... And Der Reise was based off the multi map 'night fire', it WASNT night fire, just based off of it...

i personally think the best thing to do is to separte map packs, one with zombies and one with multiplayer maps. this will have benefits for us, we dont have to play the multiplayer maps. but also for treyarch themself

by seperating zombies and multiplayer they can make double profit. also more people will be attracted to zombies because it just isnt one map, pherhaps even 3 or so. and can pherhaps make a whole new team of nazi zombie killers :D

i personally think the best thing to do is to separte map packs, one with zombies and one with multiplayer maps. this will have benefits for us, we dont have to play the multiplayer maps. but also for treyarch themself

by seperating zombies and multiplayer they can make double profit. also more people will be attracted to zombies because it just isnt one map, pherhaps even 3 or so. and can pherhaps make a whole new team of nazi zombie killers :D

Double the profit?

I want the map pack for zombies, but if they want to throw in some multiplayer I'll take them. I wouldn't pay 1200 points for 1 map.