What Will The New Power Weapon Be??

Legit Waffelz

In Kino Der Toten it was the Thundergun. In Five it was the Winter's Howl. Post what you think the new power weapon for ascension will be. Or post what you hope it will be. I really hope thay bring back the flamethrower. I know alot of people say it sucks but in der riese that get you milions of POINTS!! :P:P Sadly they didn't bring it back.... :(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. But I don't think they'll put the AK47 in Zombies. But I might be wrong. :P

Off topic: Is your name Bryson? Just asking because I have a friend on XBL with the gamertag Legit Waffles.

On topic: I think it will relate to "earth" because the freeze gun was "ice", the dg-2 was "electricity", the ray gun was "explosives" or "light", the flamethrower was "fire", and the monkey bomb was "explosives".

True. But I don't think they'll put the AK47 in Zombies. But I might be wrong. :P

Off topic: Is your name Bryson? Just asking because I have a friend on XBL with the gamertag Legit Waffles.

On topic: I think it will relate to "earth" because the freeze gun was "ice", the dg-2 was "electricity", the ray gun was "explosives" or "light", the flamethrower was "fire", and the monkey bomb was "explosives".

No my XBL GT is spelled Legit Waffelzz

And don't forget the Thundergun would be air or wind.

Im just throwing it out there but it could be a "Rock-it Launcher"

You are amazing if you know where i got it from.

Well... Maybe its the Sabertooth :D. The Ak-47 had a file which was with zombies, it also had one which had MK which some people said meant Master Key, which was an undermounted shotgung.

But in the Unused weapon files for zombies there was a Sabertooth and a Sabertooth 360 bot with upgraded version. Someone suggested that the Sabertooth might be some sort of Lightsword, and when it is out of ammo i guess it'll becoma a Sabertooth 360 with which you can hit the zombie in his face.

OR

It is the Magic Pink Cowbell! :D

an ak-47 with a flamethrower wouldn't be a wunderweapon, if there's an AK on a wall or in the box, you would prolly get the flamethrower as the random attachment when you pap it.

Doesn't another weapon already have the masterkey? The AUG I think (when pap'd), so I don't think they'd do the same thing for a different gun

They should make an acid gun that can hit multiple zombies. We need something like the waffe where u can kill more than one zombie per round. And how come no guns get dragon's breath rounds when PAP'd?

Off topic- Which shotty gets dragon's breath rounds when PAP'd?

They should make an acid gun that can hit multiple zombies. We need something like the waffe where u can kill more than one zombie per round. And how come no guns get dragon's breath rounds when PAP'd?

Olympia I believe.

Fallout 3 I think :D. And that makes SOOO much sense! There hasn't been a rocket launcher yet and the only elements not used are "rock" and "water". That would be awesome!

I really think the map should be a ship so when you turn the power on it crashes to shore so u can goto land :D

bot I think a good weapon would be a gun called something like snumbblast115 like a sniper but fires rockets the suck zombies in the bang [brains]

also alot of people think their getting rid of a character but I dont know really because in kino where the photos of the team are on the wall theres a blank one and another on the floor so I think its maxis and sam [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

because dragon's breath are incendiary shotgun shells that exist in real life, there would be no reason to have burning bullets

because dragon's breath are incendiary shotgun shells that exist in real life, there would be no reason to have burning bullets

Im not talking about bullets filled with acid i mean actual globs of acid.

Fire STILL HASN'T been used in the form of a wonder weapon. I see a lot of people claiming that the flamethrower was the elemental wonder weapon of fire, but this ISN'T the case; the flamethrower was put in zombies simply because it was a widely used weapon in the pacific theater during WWII, and because who could resist burning zombies to a crisp.

With this explained, I believe the next wonder weapon will be of fire element since it'll be easier to implement than an "earth"-based weapon.

Fallout 3 I think :D. And that makes SOOO much sense! There hasn't been a rocket launcher yet and the only elements not used are "rock" and "water". That would be awesome!

It's about time you are amazing. Now, rock, water ,and nature are ther only "main" elements that we haven't used

Fire-flamethrower

Ice-winters howl

Wind-thunder gun

Thunder/lightling-wunderwaffe dg-2

metal- Lead, plenty of that isn't there?